Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 84

The episode starts with Vansh coming so close to Rudra in a swag way.

He holds Rudra's neck very hardly.
Vansh( being angry): Don't you dare to say such words once again. Don't you dare to say any word about Riddhima. Don't you think that I will keep quiet for more time. Don't you think that Vansh Rai Singhania will keep quiet hearing you saying such words about his Riddhima. You are such a stupid and cunning man. And actually, I get used in interacting with such a stupid people like you. One of Vansh Rai Singhania's habits is putting the evil and useless people like you in their limits. So don't you dare to think that you will be able to defeat Vansh Rai Singhania.
Rudra has looked at Vansh in a very irritating and annoying way.

Rudra: Oh really?! I can observe that you are having such an overconfident. You still doesn't know me Mr. Vansh, I'm Rudra Singh Rathour who isn't easy on you at all to defeat him. I will not leave from here without fulfilling my motive. You will never be with Riddhima at all because simply Riddhima isn't yours because she is mine and will keep being mine. You aren't aware of anything about Riddhima's past so don't talk with this confidence if you aren't aware of everything around you. So try to enjoy your time with your wife as she will not complete being yours for more time and she will return back to her true love.
Vansh has got to be very very angry.

He has punched Rudra a very hard punch.
Vansh( shouting): Don't even dare idiot to say any word once again. Enough is enough. I would never allow you to say anything else idiot.
Rudra has got very angry when Vansh has punched him.

Then he also has punched him.
Rudra: Do you think that you will punch me Mr. Vansh and I will keep quiet?! No Mr. Vansh. I will never leave my right. If you have came for a fight, so of course I don't mind that as I'm sure that at the end I will win against you in that fight and also in getting Riddhima back to me.
Vansh has gotten very very angry.

Then a fight starts between Vansh and Rudra.
Each one of them was beating the other so much.
Vansh was beating Rudra very much.

He was trying to get all his pain, hurt, and anger that he was owing it because of Rudra on Rudra himself.
Vansh( while punching Rudra): Accept your failure Rudra. You will never be able to defeat Vansh Rai Singhania. Riddhima is mine and will always be mine and not a very cheap man like you will be able to change this fact.
Rudra was also punching and hitting Vansh.
Rudra: Rudra Singh Rathour will change this fact and he will take Riddhima from you Vansh because she was never being yours actually.
Vansh and Rudra were keeping punching and beating each other.
The fight was so high.
Each one of them was wanting to get rid of the other to get relaxed from him.
At the same time, Kabir has came to Rudra's room.

Angre also have followed him.
Both of them have got shocked seeing that fight between Vansh and Rudra.
So they have rushed quickly near Vansh and Rudra to separate them from each other.
After some time, Kabir and Angre have succeeded in stopping the fight that was between Vansh and Rudra.
Kabir has came near Vansh to calm him down while Angre was surrounding Rudra angrily.
Kabir: Please Vansh relax and calm down. Your anger will never help you as it will just make him succeed in what he wants. Don't make him feel that he could have the control on you with any word he will say it. Control yourself and have the rule in your anger.
Angre: This guy is a very cheap one so don't bother yourself by hearing anything from him. As all what he is saying is fake like him so don't be convinced from any word from his stupid and fake words.
Kabir has looked at Rudra in an angry way.

Kabir: I wasn't thinking that you have this evil shade inside you Rudra. I wasn't thinking that you could be that cheap person. How you could come just to separate two couple who are loving each other so much?! How you could be able to be that cheap Rudra?! You are such a stupid man who will never succeed on his motive because we all will be against you and we will never allow you to put your evilness in Vansh and Riddhima's lives.
Rudra has smiled a very wide smile.