Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 18

The episode starts with Siya and Anurpya looking at each other and smiling.

Aryan was still shocked and he wasn't understanding anything.

Aryan: I still can't understand anything. Siya are you really going to destroy your cousin?

Siya: Yes Aryan. You don't have to be that surprised. I know that no one could imagine that the one who could destroy Vansh is his cousin which is one of his family members, but I want to tell you that this is the truth.

Aryan: But you have to know that we are not just going to destroy Vansh only as we are going to destroy the whole VR family.

Siya: Yes I know, but there will be a member who we will exclude him from our plan.

Aryan: Who is that person?

Anuprya: Siya's father Aryan.

Siya: Actually, this was one of my conditions when Anuprya aunt and I have done this deal. We will not be near my father at all. Our target is to attack the whole family except dad and this condition your mother has accepted it.

Aryan looked at Anuprya with a questioning reaction.

She nods her head to agree on what Siya has said.

Aryan: So what could make a girl wants to destroy her whole family and wants to destroy her cousin?

Siya: You would never understand Aryan. You would never be able to tolerate seeing your whole family treating you lower than treating your cousin. You would never understand what I could be feeling when I see Vansh is the one who is controlling the whole family business and he is treating me as his servant not one of the owners of VR business. I would never leave that Vansh. I will snatch everything from him and this is also what you both will help me on it.

Anuprya: Yes Aryan. Siya and I have done a deal and this deal includes that: Siya will help us in destroying Vansh and the whole VR family by getting to us all the information about them and make us know all their moves, she also will guide us in destroying VR business. She will just guide us and we will have the way to destroy VR business. Siya has a very clever mind, but she doesn't have the power and strength to do this plan alone so that's why she is joining hands with us.

Siya: What Anuprya aunt has told you are the things that I will do in this plan. There is still the things that you both will do it to me as of course I have to take benefits from doing this deal otherwise I would have never came to Anuprya aunt to make with her this deal.

Aryan: What will be your benefits Siya?

Anuprya: I will tell you Aryan. We will help Siya in making her reach to her dream which is controlling the whole VR properties and business alone after we will all succeed in destroying the whole VR family along with destroying this middle class girl which is called Riddhima. We will also help her in making her see Vansh suffering like she was always suffering when she was seeing him the boss of the family's businesses.

Siya: You have forgotten another benefit Anuprya aunt which is seeing Riddhima's destroy as you know how much I hate this girl especially after I have told you how Vansh has insulted me because of that middle class girl. So I will really enjoy seeing that Riddhima suffering.

Aryan: You have impressed me Siya. I didn't imagine that VR family could have a very dangerous minded girl like you.

Siya smiles.

Anuprya: I would have never known anything about Vansh and VR family if Siya didn't helped me Aryan. I wasn't knowing what shall I do when I left you during your first day in jail, but when I met Siya she has putted me on the right track that will help me in destroying the ones who have insulted you Aryan and our family.