Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 29

The episode starts with Vansh taking care about Riddhima.

He lifts her to not make her be sitting on the chair that it isn't that comfortable for her.

He takes her to the special room that it is just related to the owner and the party planner.

He makes her sit on a coach so she could more relaxed.

Then he gets to her food and a juice.

He was making a massage to her.

So he could make her relax and be calmed down after what she has passed through it today.

Riddhima was feeling very comfortable and relaxed after all the stuff that Vansh has made it to her.

She was looking at him while he was getting the plate that contains on it the food to make her starts eating.

She was amazed from how he loves her and cares about her that much.

Vansh has observed that Riddhima is staring at him when he offered a spoon of rice to her to eat it, but she wasn't concentrating.

Vansh: Hey, hey, hey! I'm offering the spoon of the rice since some time, but your concentration wasn't here at all as you were busy staring at me very much. Look I know that I'm super attractive so you wouldn't be able to remove your eyes from staring at me, but I still want to know the huge reason that makes my sweetheart stare at me with that way so much like that and she isn't concentrating on eating at all as I know how much you love eating.

She made him eats the spoon of rice that he was offering it to her.

Then she makes him open his arms and she immediately has thrown herself in his arms.

Riddhima: I was staring at you and thinking about how I'm very luck to have a very caring partner like you Vansh. I was speculating how God has sent to me a very handsome and caring boyfriend like you Mr. organizer. I will always be blessed that you are my soulmate and my partner Vansh. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you because you are always sure to make me feel relaxed and comfortable. Thank you because you are always making my relaxation and happiness your first priority. Thank you for always making me feel safe and always comforting me.

She gets out from his arms.

She puts her hands around Vansh's neck.

Then she kissed him in his forehead.

Riddhima: You are the reason of every single happiness in my life Vansh.

Vansh got very emotional from Riddhima's words.

Her words made him more sure that he must to be very fast in taking a serious step in his relationship with Riddhima.

Vansh to himself: I want to make you very close to me sweetheart and this will never happen without making this serious step in our relationship and I promise you that we will take this step very fast Riddhu.

He hugged her a very long hug.

Then he kissed her in her cheek.

She got shy and her cheeks turned red.

Vansh was smiling seeing her that shy.

Vansh: You are always impressing me for how you always got shy when I kiss you in your cheek as if it is the first time that I kiss you on it in your cheek. Actually, I don't know what will be your shyness when we got to do something more than just a kisses on the cheeks.

He winked at her.

Riddhima got more and more shy when she heard Vansh's words.

She was understanding what Vansh is meaning by his words.