Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 64

The episode starts with everyone being shocked seeing Riddhima under Siya's captivity.
Riddhima was being very terrified while being under Siya's captivity.

She was trying to get out from Siya's captivity, but without any result.
As Siya was holding her very tightly.
Vansh was being very angry and worried about Riddhima.

Vansh( being angry): You would never be able to harm Riddhima. You are more coward than doing something like that Siya. Actually, the state that you are on it would never make you be able to do anything. So don't you dare to just touch my Riddhima.
Siya( being angry and unbalanced): Because of that state that you have putted me on it, you have to be worried about your Riddhima for that Vansh. As now I would never care about anything as there isn't anything else that I could lose it. Yes I got exposed and I will not be able to change that, but at the same time I'm still able to kill your lovely wife and make you suffer so much.
Siya was making the knife very near to Riddhima's neck.
Riddhima was looking at Vansh in a very frightened way. 

She was wanting him to rescue her very quickly.
Riddhima to herself: Please Vansh do something. I know that you will not make her harm me.
Vansh was looking at Riddhima in a very worried and caring way.

They both were staring at each other very much.

As if they were being in a very long conversation that no one understands it other then their own selves.
Vansh was trying to support Riddhima and make her feel strong.
He was looking at her very deeply to make her understand what he wants her to do.

Then Vansh starts talking in a very strong tone with Siya in a way just to destruct her.
Vansh: Trust me what are you doing will not help you Siya. You would never reach to what you want and you will never do anything from what you are vowing to do it.
Siya was wasn't in that complete concentration.
She wasn't able to control herself and she wasn't 100% aware of what she is doing.
She was just trying to not lose.
At the same time, Kabir was coming from Siya's back without making her notices that.

Siya: None of you will be able to do anything to me and now I want kill that Riddhima and end that game forever. Enjoy seeing your lovely wife for the last time Vansh.
Before Siya could be able to harm Riddhima, Riddhima has pushed Siya very hardly in the same way that Vansh has learned her to do it.
After Riddhima has gotten out from Siya's captivity, she has immediately rushed to Vansh.

She was running very quickly to reach to him.
She was very afraid and she was needing to reach to the feeling of secured and saved inside his arms.
Vansh has also rushed to her.

Then they have hugged each other a very tight and long hug.

They were trying to relief each other's worry and stress.
At the same time, Kabir has pointed gun at Siya.

Kabir: Don't you dare to do any other cheap behaviour stupid Siya. The game is over now. So don't you dare to think that you will be able to harm Riddhima at all.
Riddhima has came near Siya while she was holding Vansh's hands very tightly.

Riddhima: I'm not weak like you think Siya as I'm the wife of Vansh Rai Singhania and he has trained me very well to interact with cheap people like you.
Rudra: Stop those nonsense Siya. Nothing will change now. What are you doing is just making you lower your state in our eyes more and more. You are literally can't be the daughter of VR family at all. I hate myself for being the father of a very cheap and shameless girl like you.
Siya has gotten very angry

She wasn't able to accept that so much confrontation especially after Riddhima has succeeded to get out from her captivity.
So she has pushed Kabir aggressively.
Then she has picked the knife from the ground.