Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 10

The episode starts with Vansh discussing some business stuff with Rudra in the company.

After they have finished working, Rudra has discovered that Vansh isn't in his complete senses.

He felt that there is something that is disturbing Vansh.

Rudra: Vansh, I can notice from your attitude that there is something that is disturbing you. So can you please tell me what is going on with my shield?

Vansh: Today is a very critical day to me Rudra uncle. I don't know if I will succeed in what I want to do or not, but I hope that God could be with me and support me.

Rudra: I still can't understand anything, but I can observe from reaction how this thing is very important.

Vansh: It is super important uncle as it is related to a very important and special person to me.

Rudra: Do you mean Riddhima Singh Travidi, your best friend, right?

Vansh: How you have known that Rudra uncle?!

Rudra: Because everyone around you knows that your best friend Riddhima is very special and important to you so of course this thing that makes you afraid and worried like that will be related to her.

Vansh: Yes it is related to her. Just give me your blessings uncle. Please uncle pray to God that I could succeed in what I'm going to do.

Rudra blesses Vansh.

Rudra: I'm sure that my shield will success in what he wants. Wish you all the best for what you are going to do.

Vansh: Thank you uncle.

Vansh left Rudra so he could be able to finish the remaining stuff that he must to do it so he could come to Riddhima's house at time.

Afterwards, Riddhima has finished her sessions.

She didn't left the school until Ragini has finished her work.

So they could be able to arrive back to their town together.

Ragini was surprised when she has seen that Riddhima is still in the school and she didn't left.

Ragini: Riddhima are you here?! What makes you still in the school till now? As you have already finished your sessions so why you didn't went to your house? Especially that Vansh is coming to your house for dinner so of course you must to go early to be ready in welcoming him.

Riddhima: I can't leave alone as I must leave with my dearest friend. So how I would be able to leave the school and my friend is still working? It will not be a good thing on our friendship. Now I could be able to return back to my town with you my friend.

Ragini was very happy to feel Riddhima's love and respect towards her.

She was happy to notice how she has a very caring and loving friend.

Then they went to their town together.

At night, Riddhima has prepared everything with her mother.

All the preparations were done and waiting for Vansh's arrive.

Riddhima was texting Aryan and she has told him that Vansh will be coming for dinner so she will not be able to talk with him a lot as she will be busy with Vansh.

Aryan was worried and stressed.

He was worrying that Vansh could tell Riddhima anything from what has happened between him and Ishani.

Aryan to himself: I will not make you Vansh destroy all the hard work that I have made it since the previous 3 years. I promise you that I will flip the plan that you have done it to me on yourself. Just wait and watch Vansh Rai Singhania.