Friendship turned into a love story. #Riansh Episode 19

The episode starts with Vansh and Riddhima watching jab harry met sejal movie.

Vansh wasn't concentrating on the movie because he was staring at Riddhima.

He was feeling very happy when he was watching her cute expressions that interacts with the events of the film.

He was happy that she is concentrating with the the movie so he could be able to stare at her the time that he wants.

Vansh to himself: You completely look like the kids Riddhima when you start doing the things that you love. I always fallen for you more and more when I meet you everyday. Thank God that you are concentrating on watching the movie so I could be able to stare at you the way I want and you will not start to speculate the reason behind my stare because as always I will not have any word to answer you with it.

Riddhima was feeling very happy while she was watching the movie.

What makes her more happier that she is watching her favorite movie this time while she is with Vansh.

Hawayein song plays in the movie.

When this song has played, Riddhima has looked at Vansh.

They stared at each other while this song was playing.

Riddhima wasn't able to look at the theater once again because she was busy staring at Vansh.

She was feeling very comfortable and happy while she was looking at Vansh in that way.

This song has made the love feelings inside Vansh and Riddhima to increase more.

Vansh decided to make a step forward in expressing his feelings to Riddhima.

He makes his hand near to Riddhima's hand until he holds it.

He holds Riddhima's hand very tightly while he was still looking at her eyes very deeply.

When Vansh holds Riddhima's hand, Riddhima felt shy and happy at the same time.

The special feeling that Riddhima was feeling it when she is near Vansh starts to increase more and more.

They were staring more deeply at each other.

Vansh was holding Riddhima's hand more tightly.

She got very shy.

So she lefts her hand from Vansh's hand.

Then she stopped looking at Vansh and she starts watching the movie once again.

She has looked at the theater.

She was trying her best to not look at Vansh's eyes because she was very shy.

So she was escaping from his sight by watching the movie.

Vansh has observed Riddhima's shyness.

He was looking at her while he was smiling.

Then he comes near her and he whispers on her ear.

Vansh: You look very beautiful Riddu when you become very shy like that. I have liked the shy shade of you my princess.

She immediately looked at him after he has finished his words.

He smiled and he winked at her.

Then he looked at the theater and he starts watching the movie.

Riddhima was still starting at him.

She was more shy after she has heard Vansh's words.

He has observed how she is staring at him and this what makes him very happy.