001|Scaramouche|

Please vote and comment for more of these kinds of chapters!!

I got shoved to the ground and coughed up blood, I winced in pain and weakly opened my eyes at the one and only signora.

I felt like I was gonna die.... I couldn't breath or hear anything, all I can hear was me struggling to breath.

She continued to torture me.
My eyes soon closed up slowly and I then passed out.

Time skip!

I woke up in my rusty bed... I was a servant after all... I was serving one of the most rudest fatui there was.

Once I yawned a pain shot threw my chest. I gasped and held my chest with heavy breaths.. the pain was unimaginable. Tears pricked up in the corner of my eyes.

"So your still in pain huh." I heard a slight annoyed familiar voice. I flinched at the sudden noise.

I looked over and saw the person I was serving, the one and only scaramouche.
My eyes widened as I saw him sitting on my chair in the corner.

"I-I'm sorry t-that you have to s-see me like this.. I-I'm all b- *cough* better now.." I held my chest in pain. It hurt to talk that's why I was struggling to talk and kept on stuttering.

"Your obviously not okay brat." He rolled his eyes looking at my figure that was covered up in bruises and blood. "Just look at you.. your crying and everything." He hissed

"I-I p-promise I-I'm okay.." I held my chest. "What w-would you like me t-to d-do for you?" I was still stuttering due to the pain but I tried not to do it as much.

His cheeks tinted a red color slightly which made me slightly confused. He looked away and mumbled some words "I'd like you to get some rest and heal up.. I don't want to see you like this." He blushed covering it up looking away from me.

My cheeks boiled up. "I-Its not like I care for you! I just think that you will drop my tea if you can't walk and your in pain." He excused with a look of embarrassment.