003|Xiao|

REQUESTED!! Thanks for requesting this - @necella

ALSO IM SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER!

Please vote and comment for more of the following chapters
_______________________

I took another sip of my wine.
"*hic* Xiaooooo~" I leaned on him tiredly.

"Hm." He hummed in response.
"I'm tireddd~" I wined and I rested my head on Xiao's shoulder

"Your drunk.." he stated "Thanks for stating the *hic* obvious!~" I cooed. "I don't feel too good." I held my stomach. (Btw you are in an apartment just drinking a bottle of wine.) "Of course you don't. You drunk the whole bottle." Xiao said as he carried me bridal style and started to walk to our room.

My boyfriend carefully set me down on the bed and put the blanket over me.

"Let me get you some water and some pills so you can sleep and feel better." He told me as he was about to walk out of the room I wined "Xiaooooo~ please don't leave me *hic*" I reached out for him.

"I'm going to come back don't worry. Just let me get you the things okay." Xiao walked over to me and lifted my hair off my forehead so he could leave a sweet kiss on it.

I smiled softly. Xiao walked out of the room.

I laid there silently with my mind blank. Xiao walked back into the room. "Here sit up." He demanded and helped me sit up straight. He uncapped the water bottle and gave me a pill.

I looked down at the pill. "Come on put it in your mouth." Xiao demanded once again.
I obliged quickly and plopped the pill into my mouth.

He handed me the water which I drunk and handed it back.

"All done." Xiao smiled softly brushing his fingers threw my hair. I felt a little tired "Give me cuddles now.. I demand you too *hic*" I pointed at him.

He sighed and stood up to turn the lights off and turn on the lamp.

He walked over to me laid by my side

I smiled and looked away from him. He wrapped his arms around me with his head on my shoulder. "Good night." He whispered into my ear sending chills down my body.

"Goodnight Xiao." I closed my eyes and began to swiftly draw to sleep.

A/N

A/N

sorry this was so short!! I didn't know what else to write! I hope you enjoyed it though!! Love you guys and tysm for 32k reads!! <3