001|Zhongli|

SOME INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE HERE AND TOWARDS THE END ITS KIND OF A COMEDY!!!

Please vote and comment for more of the following chapters

THIS IS FOR FEM READERS!! I WILL MAKE ONE OF ZHONGLI FOR ALL PEOPLE OF ALL PRONOUNS SOON!
_______________________
My maid pulled out a chair from the table "Thank you." I smiled and sat down neatly. I fixed my
f/c dress which was very expensive.. as you can probably guess... I'm a princess. It sounds foolish but I really am. I'm royal and into video games if that makes sense.. but my mother won't allow it so I have to play video games in secret.

I was supposed to meet a prince right now so that's why I'm wearing a very big dress.. my mother was nice enough to let me choose the color and of course I picked f/c.

My maid sat my mother down and father. I have a sister who's going to be the next queen. And my parents don't pay attention to me so if I disappear they wouldn't even notice.

I patiently waited for the guests at the really big table.

I then heard the door rattle I look over to the door and see the prince I believe mother was talking about. I'm supposed to marry him.

He had long dark brown hair with gold like ends at the top of his hair. He had a black fancy outfit on. To be honest, he was quite attractive.

My sisters eyes widened as she saw the prince it's almost as if she fell for him right off the spot. I scoff too myself quietly.

"Ah yes! Prince Zhongli, and King Zeref, and Queen Deliah. Take a seat." My dad offered which the three kindly obliged.

(I'm not sure if zhongli has parents but this is a Royal AU so yeah)

Prince Zhongli sat next to me.
His features looked quite feminine but in a good way. I looked over to my sister and she couldn't stop looking at him. I rolled my eyes

"Princess Y/n. I heard your already 20 correct?" I nodded with a polite smile "mhm, indeed I am 20."

"My son here, Prince Zhongli is 21 I hope you guys would get along just right." King Zeref kindly smiled looking over to his son.

I hesitated and smiled with a nod
'I don't want to get married.. I want to marry someone I love.' I looked down at my lap but my mom patted my lap signaling me to sit up straight. I obliged of course and sat up straight with a smile.. of course my smile was fake though.

The food finally came. My eyes turned into sparkles but I contained myself, or my mother was going to yell at me after.

The servants set our food down. Of course it was sea food. Sea food cuisine just great.

"Oh and of course food for zhongli since he isn't a fan of seafood." The servant contained.
Zhongli smiled politely at the sergeant mouthing a 'thank you.'
I sighed to myself which Zhongli noticed he looked over to me "are you alright?" I looked over to him now we're making eye contact
"Y-Yeah.." his eyes... they were almost unreal. I noticed I was staring to long and looked back at my food with my hands on my lap.