001|Diluc|

DILUC IS GOING TO BE SHY HERE!

Please vote and comment for this chapter for more of the following posts! If I see more comments and votes I will post more chapters! Thanks!

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping loudly. I groaned And turned it off and jumped out of bed. I opened my closet door and chose what I would wear for the day

I went to my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my hair and teeth. I went out of my house and went to monstadts famous bar. The have great dandelion wine as well. I opened the door and went to the front desk. I saw a really hot guy behind the counter.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The red hair guy asked. "May I have your name- I-I mean! Ughhhh I'm so stupid." He chuckled at my response "I'm diluc, if I may ask what is your name?" I blushed "I'm y/n.. diluc is a really nice name." I didn't really know how to compliment people.. "Oh and may I plead have some dandelion wine?"
He nodded and went to the back. "Wow he's hot."
I mumbled

"i know right." My eyebrow twitched and I freaked out.
I looked over to the side a saw a boy with black hair that blended to aqua twin braids.
He looked feminine.

And looked to young to be drinking yet there were almost 100 bottles one the counter. "Oh and *hic* I'm venti- *hic* the bard." He smiled
"u-uhhh? I'm y/n?" Diluc came back with the wine.

"don't worry about him." Diluc sweatdropped and handed me the wine.
"T-Thank you diluc." I took a sip of my wine. It was fantastic!
"W-Wow this is really good! What did you put in this?" He chuckled "ingredients." He sarcastically stated and took a seat
Beside me. I Drank my wine and wanted some more.

 I Drank my wine and wanted some more

After a couple of cups!

You were quite drunk. "Wow *hic* they can't even *hic* handle 2 bottles!" Venti laughed holding his stomach. "Shut it.
she's probably not used to it." Diluc stated quite protectively.

"I-I'm *hic* tiredddd~" I leaned my head onto dilucs chest. "Wow this *hic* spot is comfy~." I cuddled up against him. He was blushing like crazy "seems someone fell in love *hic* with a strangerrr~" venti teased diluc, diluc scoffed

"it's not like that..it's just I've taken a interest in them. "Mhmm sure *hic* whatever you say *hic* dilucccc!~" Venti drank another bottle.

I then fell asleep on dilucs chest.

After a month! Your guys got to know eachother and become really close

I opened my phone to call diluc.. the phone rang for a few seconds until someone picked up.
"Hey y/n." Diluc answered over the phone. "Hey diluc! I was wondering if we can have a picnic today!!" I suggested "sure, what do I bring?"

"Hmm maybe some grapejuice And some fruits!" I suggested "I'll get the other snacks and stuff!" He hummed over the phone "what time?" Diluc questioned "at about 2:00 pm." "Okay then see you there." "Bye diluc!!" I hung up and started packing food for the picnic. I grabbed the picnic blanket and walked to windrise.

I set the blanket down and set the food down. I saw diluc walking over. I waved at him with a smile. "Thanks for coming!" I smiled he nodded "I brought some wine and other things." He set them down. We both sat next to eachother. "How venti holding up?" I asked him

"Ughh. Where do I even start, he keeps on drinking lots of wine and he never pays." He chuckled "he really is an airhead."
I laughed we talked as we are and shared some laughs along with some fun stories.
After we finished the food we sat down and looked at the view.
I nice with of the breeze.

"It's a really beautiful day outside." I smiled "just like you.." I blushed "you're such a flirt you know that!" I punched his shoulder playfully. He laughed "I know." He sighed "hey y/n... do you like anyone?" Diluc questioned "hmm.. yes I do! He's really sweet and charming. He really knows how to charm a person, he's funny and sometimes a little down to earth but he's still very sweet." I could see the slight
jealousy in his eyes. "It's you." I whispered to him. His eyes widened "I like you diluc."

"T-this isn't a prank right? he looked at me with a slight blush. "Of course not dilu~" I pinched his cheek. "I love you to y/n." I grabbed his face a kissed him. "Since you're paused in place I'll ask you, do you want to be my boyfriend!" He nodded slowly. I kissed him once again. "I love you, diluc!" I kissed his cheek. "I love you to, y/n."

------------------

------------------

A/N

How do you like this one? Please request ideas! I love you all!! 💗