The truth Pt2

It has been almost a month after the girls talked and befriended Chaeyoung. They all loved her presence. Chaeyoung started falling for Mina while Mina just kept falling harder. Just like that it was lunch. Mina and Chaeyoung were in the garden with their food while waiting for the rest of her friends. Then they came after 5 minutes.

"What took you guys so long?" Mina asked.

"Omg Mitang. There are two new students in our uni. They are super hot. I was practically drooling over them. Especially the tall one. Omg. She is so my type." Sana said.

"Yah snake. Stop it." Mina replied.

"No seriously they were so hot. I was watching the pale girl though. She was cute. My type." Momo replied.

Mina and Chaeyoung could only facepalm. They then noticed how Jeongyeon was quite and smiling to herself.

"You too Jeongyeon hyung?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yah Yoo Jeongyeon! Your girlfriend is right here!" Nayeon shouted while smacking her.

"I know that. I was just thinking about their car. That Lamborghini was sexy af. I wish I had one of those. Just by looking at it I know they belong to a rich family. I wanna befriend them. I wish I wasn't this poor." Then she realised what she said and looked at Chaeyoung.

"I am sorry Chaeng. I didn't mean it like that. Sorry."

"It's ok hyung. I know you didn't mean it. Don't worry."

The girls then began eating when Sana spoke.

"Omg look it's them. They are coming this way. Oh shit." Sana started panicking.

"The tall one is yours Sana and the pale one is mine." Momo said.

"E-Eonnie?" Chaeyoung whispered which was heard by the friends. In a flash of lightning she ran towards them.

"Eonnie! Tzu!" Chaeyoung ran and hugged the pale girl and the tall girl.

"I told her she is mine. Why is she hugging her?" Momo said still eating her lunch.

"Momoring she said eonnie. Chill......wait what??? Eonnie?" Nayeon said. They all looked at each other and then to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung came with the girls.

"Guys......this is my eonnie, her name is Dahyun. And this tall giant is my younger sister. She is Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said. They waved at the girls.

"Wait wait wait. What is going on? You guys came in a freaking lambo and you say Chaeyoung is your sister?" Jeongyeon said.

"So she still hasn't changed? This little tiger always 'pretends' to be poor just so she can find true friends." Dahyun said.

"For real?" Mina asked.

"Ye. My old friends only used me so from high school I always pretend to be poor." Chaeyoung said and they all knodded.

"Wait wtf....lambo? You guys are using my car?" This left everyone shocked.

"Ya. Stop being a baby. We will call our driver later. Here is the keys. You can take you girl on a date later." Tzuyu said in a serious tone while pointing at Mina. Both Mina and Chaeyoung were a blushing mess.

"Y-Yah. Who said I- I am da-dating her?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Your eye eye eyes." Dahyun said which made rest of the group laugh.

"Stop laughing." Mina said which everyone obeyed except the SaMo twins.

"Yah. Shut up Sana and Momo eonnie. I remember you said that my sisters were hot. And Tzuyu being yours (pointing at Sana) and Dahyun eonnie being yours (Pointing at Momo)." Chaeyoung's comeback everyone else burst into laughter except the SaMo twins who were now a blushing mess. After few more minutes everyone was quite now.