I'll always be there for you pt 2

Mina always had this guilt in her chest. She always felt like a burden to Chaeyoung's family so one day she took a drastic measure that would change the whole thing. She disappeared from the hospital. Only left of her was a note left for Chaeyoung. When Chaeyoung got to the hospital she was informed that Mina had disappeared with out a trace but had left a letter. Chaeyoung was devastated. She took the letter and went home without reading it. Once she reached home her mom and dad were in the living room. They were worried seeing Chaeyoung.

"Chaengie? What wrong?" Her dad asked.

"She left."

"What?" Asked her mom.

"Mina. She left. She left with princess." Chaeyoung started tearing up but her mom immediately hugged her.

"Why?"

"I don't know mom. But she left a letter."

"Have you read it?"

"No not yet. But I will." Chaeyoung then opened the letter and read it.

To my dearest best friend and my actual love,

Chaeyoung ah, I am so sorry. By the time you receive this letter I would have already left the country for good. You may think I am being selfish but trust me it's because of the guilt. This all was my mistake but you chose to take responsibility from the day we found out. I wished I had realized my feeling for you sooner so we would be happy together. But not everything is perfect right. Anyways I am sorry. Please don't try to find me. I promise to you that I'll take care of our princess well. Yes it's OURS. Also tell your mom and dad that I am very grateful to them. They were there when my parents had left me. But I can't let my mistake make you suffer. Please understand chaeng. You are my love but before that you are my best friend. Someone I truly love and trust. Please take care of yourself and you parents. Find someone who will love you with all her heart. I hope you find you happiness. I LOVE YOU SON CHAEYOUNG. And I hope we meet again in our next life.

Your penguin 🐧

"Yah pabo. You are my happiness." Chaeyoung said and cried in her mom's arms.

6 years later

"Bye eomma, appa. I'll see you after 1 months." Chaeyoung said as she stepped inside the airport.

"Ok Baby tiger. Hope you have fun." Her parents said and waved.

Chaeyoung then went inside and checked in. After some time her plane was ready to board. She got inside the plane and was ready to fly. She texted her parents saying they were about to take off. When they took off Chaeyoung's mind went back to Mina. The last letter she had wrote for her. Chaeyoung had travelled across Korea and even to Japan to search for Mina but to no avail. Then as years passed she helped her dad in his business and did her own painting which earned her enough to tour the world when its her free time. She likes being independant and enjoying her freedom.

'Its been 6 years Mina, where are you? Why did you leave me? Was I not enough? Do you not trust me with princess?' Chaeyoung thought as she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. When her plane landed she immediatly went to the immigration office and got her luggage. Then a person was waiting for her at the gate.

"Ms. Son Chaeyoung. Welcome to Hawaii." The person holding the sign said.

"Ah thank you." Chaeyoung replied.

"Ok let's go to the hotel. Let me get that bag for you." The guy took the suitcase and headed to a limousine. It was booked for Chaeyoung. When they got in they went to their hotel. After that she checked in to the suite. Once there she got ready for bed as she was really exhausted.