Identical ✌🏻

"Guys I think I saw a ghost." Sana said while turning pale.

"What the hell are you saying Sana?" Momo said.

"I saw Chaeyoung's ghost. She looks like her but I feel like she is taller and her hair is short." Sana said.

"Yah! You might be dreaming." Jihyo said.

All the girls were there except Mina. She had to stay back and ask the teacher some things. It has been 1 year since Chaeyoung's death. Everyone was devastated by the news, especially Mina. But the girls had finally forgiven Mina and Jeongyeon. Although it was hard to persuade Tzuyu and Dahyun, they finally forgave the two. They were now in their final year of uni. Just when Sana tried to explain what she saw, Mina came with the same face. She was pale too. She told the exact thing Sana said.

They all then separated and start looking for the girl. They divided themselves. SaTzu, DahMo, 2yeon, JiMi. When Sana and Tzuyu were searching they found her. She was exactly like Chaeyoung but she was taller and had short hair. She was actually the same height as Tzuyu.

(A/N : Chaeyoung's hair length but the colour is like the first picture)

"Ch-Chaeyoung?" Sana said getting tensed up.

"Uh. No. Sorry you got the wrong person." The girl identical to Chaeyoung replied.

"Stop lying. Come with us." Sana said and grabbed her hand dragging the girl and texting the other girls to meet her at the cafeteria which they all agreed.

"Leave me. Let go of me." The girl protested.

"Cmon. Just come with us Chaeyoung." Sana said while Tzuyu just followed.

"Yah! Leave me Squirrel!" The girl said.

"I am not a squirrel and you are coming with us." When they reached the cafeteria everyone seemed to be shocked.

"Yah! Leave me squirrel. I have work to finish. What are you all doing? Help me. You...." the girl pointed at Mina and talked. "Tell this squirrel to let me go."