Soulmates

"Hi babe. How are you?" Jeongyeon asked Mina.

"Hi Jeong! I am good. What about you? Here come sit." Mina replied.

"Its been a while since we went on a date right?"

"Yea I miss this." Mina replied.

"Yea me too but what can we do. We both busy with our work." With that they sat on a picnic blanket and started eating food that Mina had prepared. They sat under a cherry blossom tree and the pink leaves were falling. They could see few couples around but they were in a secluded area.

"So how is everything? Anything fun that has happened?" Jeongyeon asked while eating the egg roll.

"Not really. Though Nayeon eonnie is back from Korea." Mina said.

"Oh really! How is she?"

"Gosh stop being so curious about her. And yea she is good. She became even prettier."

"Oh is that so?"

"Um hm. How about you? How is your parents doing?" Mina asked.

"They are good. I actually uhhh told them about you. They are really happy for us." Jeongyeon said.

"Really? Glad to hear that."

"What about you Mina? When will you tell your parents about us?"

"You know me Jeong. I am still closeted. They will disown me if they find out. They are religious and will never accept me if they find out."

"So what Mina? Will you just give up on us? You won't even try?"

"Jeong, I am trying. You know I am doing my best. I am just scared."

"Where Mina? I can't see you trying. All you do it tell me that you will tell your parents but never do. Are you not serious about us Mina? Is our relationship a joke to you?"

"Jeongyeon please dont say that. You know I value our relationship. Please give me time. I am not ready yet."

By now Jeongyeon started getting irritated and started raising her voice.

"THEN WHEN WILL YOU BE READY MINA? WE HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR LIKE 8 MONTHS NOW YET YOU STILL HIDE IT. ARE YOU ASHAMED OF ME? US?" Jeongyeon shouted.

"No Jeongyeon. I am just scared." Mina retreated.

"Why are you such a coward? Its pathetic Mina. I know you are not serious about our relationship."

"Jeongyeon, its not true."

"Yea I know everything. I regret asking you out. You know what, if you are so ashamed of us then we should end this. Let's break up." With that Jeongyeon stood up and left Mina while mina tried to stop her. After that Mina just stayed there crying.

~ TIME SKIP ~

It has been almost a month since Mina and Jeongyeon broke up. She had been locked up in her room and all she did was cry. She cried so much that now she didn't have any tears left. Her family was worried about her but decided to give her space as they weren't sure what was going on. Then after a month her mom and dad had to go to Korea regarding some business while Nayeon was there with her. She now allowed Nayeon in and talked to her about her relationship with a girl revealing everything except her name. Little did she know that even Nayeon had a girlfriend now but to her dismay, it was her ex, Jeongyeon. She didn't show but when Nayeon left she cried even more.

After a week when her parents returned she told her parent that she wants to move to Korea to work and live there. Although they were not sure about it they still let her as she was already an adult and wanted her to live her life rather than being locked up in her room.

Mina then began preparing for her move.