Perfect Lady Pt.1

CHAEYOUNG POV

'Second day at this job and still my manager is not satisfied with my work,' Chaeyoung thought. "Since my engagement broke off, I'm not able to do anything properly. I left my manager's post at the biggest fashion industry just to marry that jerk who left me at alter with another girl, I don't trust men anymore,"Chaeyoung mumbled to herself.

"Hey Chaeyoung! Are you lost? Ive been calling you from the last 2 minutes and you haven't even responded. You can't work like this. At least not on my watch," the manager yelled at her.

"Mianhae." she replied and bowed down.

"Ok whatever. Listen here, she is our regular client, show her the best dress. I'm going home, I have an emergency." The manager said while looking at the old rich lady standing in front of the reception and left.

Chaeyoung smiled at her and guide her toward the dress section. The old lady seems to be very kind and understanding, she bought the gorgeous trending dress and left. Chaeyoung was happy because she was able to sell the expensive dress and costumer was nice too.

It was 2pm, Chaeyoung was starving since she skipped her lunch

It was 2pm, Chaeyoung was starving since she skipped her lunch. After 3 minutes a beautiful lady enter the store with many shopping bags in her hand. It was as if she was really fond of shopping.

"Hello mam. Welcome. How may I help you?" Chaeyoung asked the lady.

"Uh I wasn't something jaw dropping for tonight's party." The lady said.

Chaeyoung looked at her carefully and noticed that she has a perfect body so took her to the dress section and gave her a stunning dress.

"Here try this, Ms. ...." Chaeyoung said.

"Myoui. Mina Sharon Myoui."

Mina then took the dress from Chaeyoung. She was pleased by the service and the choice of the dress but without a word she went to the trial room while Chaeyoung was waiting for her outside. After a while Mina came out of the trial room looking incredibly gorgeous. Chaeyoung was shocked to see the least. She couldn't move. It's like she was frozen in time because of the Mina's beauty.

"Um excuse me. Could you help me with the zip?" Mina asked kinda blushing as her stomach was filled with butterflies.

"Uh su-sure. Could you please turn around?" Chaeyoung said and Mina followed the orders. While helping Mina, Chaeyoung's hand had touched Mina's back sending electricity through out Mina's body. She didn't know why she felt that way. In other hand Chaeyoung had totally forgot about her ex fiancé. Her focus on Mina and her porcelain like skin. "There. It's done."

Mina then turned around to Chaeyoung. She then went to check the mirror and she loved it. She then decided to take the dress and informed Chaeyoung. Once Mina changed back to her clothes she handed the dress to Chaeyoung and she packed it and did all the billings. She then handed the dress to Mina and she left the store.