On a Rainy Day pt 3

Mina was immediately taken to the hospital. Although it was a major accident but she survived the collision because it hit passenger side of the car. Her breathing was faint so she was given CPR.

Chaeyoung was notified about Mina's accident so she rushed to the hospital. There she finds Mina in a room, laying in the bed with all the machines attached to her. She tried hard to control her tears but it kept flowing. She then went inside the room only to get slapped by Mina's mom.

"You did this to my daughter. You are to blame. She went to meet you. It was your fault." Mina's mom said while slapping Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung could only cry. She believed that she was to blame for this. She knew if they didn't plan to meet up this wouldn't have happened. She blamed herself. Mina's dad stopped his wife. The only thing he said was, "Please go away from my daughter. I am asking this as a father. Please." Chaeyoung didn't think twice and obeyed him. She went away still blaming herself.

Timeskip

Its been a week and Mina had woken up. The moment she woke up she looked for someone. That someone was unfortunately Bambam. She had lost her memory about Chaeyoung. Her mother was happy, Bambam was too but her father felt guilty. He felt guilty for how he raised his daughter in a prison, he felt guilty for taking Chaeyoung out of her life, He felt guilty for hiding the fact that bambam cheated on her. He felt guilty but couldn't do anything as her daughter seemed happy.

Chaeyoung's PoV

She visited Mina everyday in the hospital until one day she woke up. She was happy when Mina woke up but was completely shattered when Mina looked for Bambam instead of her. She hugged him which ripped her heart apart. She couldn't handle this scene and ran off. She then decided to leave. Leave this country and go away.

After a week she was ready to go. She had applied for University in the UK and had got accepted. She decided to go and take the opportunity. She bid her parents goodbye and was about to leave when suddenly she saw someone on her door she didn't expect to see. It was Mina's dad.

"Hello Chaeyoung. Are you leaving?" Mina's dad asked.

"Yes sir. I am going to the UK." Chaeyoung replied.

"Oh.....Do you have few minutes to talk?"

"Yes sir. Please come in."

"Ah its just......I am sorry. I know I told you to leave her but I think I made a bad decision."

"No sir. Its ok. You don't have to be sorry. I know you are her father and care for her."

"No. I am the worse father ever. I trapped her. I forced her to be the person that I want to see. This is the reason she left home crying on the day. Please don't blame yourself for it."

"It's ok sir. I believe everything has a reason." Chaeyoung said.

"But still. I am sorry. She seems happy with Bambam but you, you are leaving this country."

"Its ok sir. Thank you. Thank you for having a daughter like Mina. She is very precious if you get to know her. She is a gem. Please take care of her." Chaeyoung let out few tears and smiled reminiscing her memories with Mina.

"Thank you for understanding."

"Mina said the same thing to me."

"I hope you do well in the future. I think its time for your flight. I'll get going. Thank you for loving my daughter." With this Mina's dad left and Chaeyoung bid goodbye to her parent and left for the airport. After few hours she boarded the plane. The plane then started and took off. She looked outside the window seeing her hometown, Seoul. She knows she will miss it, she will miss everything about it, her parent, her friends especially her penguin. She closed her eyes but a tear had escaped her eyes.

The last thing she thought before leaving everything behind was, "Sometimes cupid runs out of his precious arrows and shoots only one person, not two." With this she thought of Mina and fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All the audience stood up and clapped. The author had finished reading her book and stood up and bowed down and thanked the audience for coming to the book sign event.

"Thank you so much for coming to this event and supporting my book." The author said and sat down for few questions from the audience.

"I have a question Ms. Katrina Son. How were you inspired to write this book?" Audeince 1.

"Well....its from my life experience." Katrina answered.

"Are the characters in your book real?" audience 2

"Yes. That too very close to me."

Just like that there were few questions and then the book sign event. After that all the audience had gone home. She was reading few books that was in the hall. Katrina's book 'On a Rainy Day' won many awards. It became a popular book in no time. Katrina finally decided to go home only to step out of her event building and find out it was pouring. She then looked at the sky and sigh. She remembered the first time she met Mina. Just as she was looking at the sky someone came and stood next to her.

"Most people hate the rain. I love it because it feels like when I am crying I'm not alone. The sky is crying with me." The person said. Katrina kept looking at the person which made the person speak again.

"You have a habit of staring at me, don't you?" The person smiled.

"Yes Ms. Sharon. I do. I was just mesmerized by a goddess in front of me." Katrina replied smirking.

"Flirt!" Sharon said but hugged Katrina and they both headed home together.

---------------------------------------------

If you r wondering wat happened......she got her memory back because her dad helped her. Then she searched for Katrina/ Chaeyoung in the UK and got back together 😍❤️

MICHAENG FOR LIFE 👌🏻