Rocks

The whole world was already shook by the abolition of Shichibukai System. However, more crazier events are starting to take place.

The New World Marine HQ

New Marineford

Marine 1 : W-WHAT?!!!

He and some other marines were sitting inside a room with Sengoku and Brannew.

Marine 1 : YONKO BIG MOM AND KAIDO HAVE JOINED HANDS?!!

Brannew : They have yet to cause a real damage. But we do not know what they intend to achieve. Nor can we anticipate how best counter them.

Sengoku : Hmm... Big Mom and Kaido have been, for many years, cat and dog. This is certainly unforeseen. In this day and age, I'd say most marines have never even heard of Rocks.

He tells the marines about Rocks.

Sengoku : With their captain Rocks, at the lead, their members included Whitebeard, Big Mom and Kaido, I their younger years.

Sengoku : Not to forget the Strongest Apprentice of his time,
Portgas D. Max.

Marine 2 : WHAAAA-?!!!

Sengoku : Yes, Once upon a time, all four them flew the same flag.

Marine 3 : Th-That's unbelievable!! To think that Max and Whitebeard would be on the same crew...!!!

Sengoku : There are others from the Rocks Pirates who later made names for themselves. The Golden Lion, Silver Axe, Captain John, Wang Zhi.

Marine 4 : You've gotta be kidding!! How do all those people hail from the same dark corner of history!?

He explains them more about Rocks.

Sengoku : The Fateful Clash happened, 38 years ago, on God Valley.

Sengoku : The day that the news that the Strongest Pirate Crew in the world, The Rocks Pirates had been crushed at God Valley was heard round the world!

Sengoku : The inexorable advance of evil, nearly unstoppable, had been stopped by a Marine Vice Admiral by the name of Garp! Garp's name soon spread the world over and he became known as the "Hero of the Marines."

Marine 4 : So that was the beginning!!

Marine 5 : Their are already so many legends of his heroic deeds, I didn't know which to believe...

Sengoku : He'll give you the historical facts, sure, but not much more.

Sengoku : The first reason never made it into the papers, but... Garp had to fight alongside with someone in that battle.

Marine 5 : Huh?

Sengoku : The other is... He fought to protect the Celestial Dragons.

Marine 5 : Wha-?! Where'd the Celestial Dragons come from?!