Kraken

(Y/N) : That's just messed up... he shouldn't have gone that far for us...

Usopp : If we think about his connection the Revolutionaries... The only thing I can think of is Luffy's dad, since he's there leader.

Luffy : I don't really know that much about my dad, but that bear-guy was good after all, huh?

Franky : Kuma-san is the saviour of our crew and if we ever run into him again... It'll be as heartless human weapon...!!

Chopper : Ah! Sanji you're up!!

(Y/N) : Have some food! Straight from the Isle of Women.

Sanji : ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS..!? ARE YOU SURE THIS KUMA GUY IS SOME KIND OF SAVIOUR!!?

Brook : Now now, Sanji-san... would you care for a song?

Sanji : DON'T TRY TO COMFORT ME!! THAT'LL MAKE ME MORE DEPRESSED!!

Time skip brought to you by Monke.

(Y/N) : How far down do you think we've come?

Usopp : The light from the surface is barely even reaching us anymore...

They say looking around.

Robin : It's so quiet... This feels completely different from being in a submarine. It's almost like flying.

(Y/N) : Speaking of which, I still have to thanked Law for saving us... I heard he became a Shichibukai... Bastard is planning something...

Some big whales passes by them.

Chopper : A whale!! It's a whale!!

Brook : Labooooon!!!

Luffy : No, it's old man Whitebeard!

Usopp spots something and takes out his binocular.

Usopp : There's something approaching us from six o'clock!! A sea monster..!? No... It's a pirate ship!!

(Y/N) : A pirate ship?

A sea monster was pulling the ship. The sea monster looked like a cow.

Chopper : They're ramming up alongside the ship!!

Usopp : Don't tell me they're coming up bubble-to-bubble to board our ship.

(Y/N) : Oh, they're approaching us?

Nami : Hang on a minute... Is that...!? Momoo!?

Nami : You're Momoo from Arlong pirates, aren't you!?

The monster looks at her and become terrified.

(Y/N) : It looks terrified...

The monster looks at him and become more terrified.

(Y/N) : Seems like you haven't forgot me.