Dark King

Pappag : Oi Oi, gramps!! Don't be reckless!! It's gonna explode!!!

Chopper : The slaves collars explode! We've seen it ourselves!!

Brook : I saw it, too!! That collar really is a bad news!!!

(Y/N) : It's all right, believe in him.

Rayleigh touches the collar and it start ringing.

Pappag : No!! We told you, you can't take it off without the key!!!

Pappag : It's already ringing!!! What're you doing!!? We're done for!! You won't make it in time!! Camie!!

Rayleigh quickly throws the collar away and it explode.

Nami : It came off!!

(Y/N) : Told ya.

Franky comes with some keys in his hand. After knowing that Camie is free, he gives keys to the other slaves.

Chopper : If that old man also took out all of the guards at once. Then maybe he's using some kind of magic or demonic power.

Nami : (Y/N)-kun, what kind of person is he?

(Y/N) : He's a cool guy.

Hachan : That was something called "haki". I don't really know much about it though...

Rayleigh : My bad, you guys... are you guys pirates who just hung around to watch..?

He ask Kidd and Law who were still in the hall.

Rayleigh : If you withstood that so easily, then you guys aren't lightweight either.

Law : I shouldn't be surprised that (Y/N)-ya know you. I never I'd meet someone like you in a place like this.

Kidd : "Dark King" Rayleigh...!! There's no mistaking it... Why's a legendary man like you here...?

Rayleigh : On this island, I just own a coating shop. And I'm here called "Ray" don't just calling me by that name. I've told you this several times, (Y/N). I'm already an old man I'd like a peaceful life.

(Y/N) : Whatever.

(Y/N) was healing Hachi. Rayleigh kneels down beside him.

Rayleigh : Don't go dying on me. All right? Hachi. I always tell you not to walk around this island, don't I?

Hachan : I'm sorry...

Rayleigh : Thank you, (Y/N) and you guys. You saved my friend.

(Y/N) : He's our friend, too. So don't sweat it.

Luffy : So, what did you mean you wanted to meet me, pops?

Rayleigh : Hmm... We'll talk later! We need to get out of here first...

They hear an announcement.

Marine : Attention criminals!! Release the Rosewald family at once!! Soon an admiral will arrive! I suggest you surrender now!! Otherwise, who knows what'll happen to you!! You, rookies!!

(Y/N) : Guess what, we got in trouble.

Straw hats : And that's because of you!!!

(Y/N) : Oh...

Kidd : We'll even lend you guys a hand! We'll clean up the front, see you guys!

(Y/N) : Like hell, you cocky bastard!

He, Luffy and Law all go out of the hall.

Nami :*sigh* Why does he have to be so competitive?

Outside the auction house.