USOPP!!?

Luffy and Nami stood there in complete shock. While (Y/N) was looking at the ground. Kaku continues.

Kaku : Even if we patch it as much as we can, the probability of making it to the next Island is 0%.

Luffy : WHAT!? BUT HAD BEEN SAILING PERFECTLY ALL THIS TIME.

Paulie : Is something wrong with the keel?

Kaku : Yes it is severely damaged.

Market District

Sanji : Shit...

He and Chopper are sitting on a Yagara.

Chopper : Sorry Sanji, I was too focused on reading those books and..

Sanji : You don't need to apologize... I was an idiot too, thinking that the masked guy with Robin-chan was you in human form.

Chopper : I wonder who that masked man was?

Sanji : I hope nothing went wrong... I have this strange feeling in my chest.

Chopper : Eh!? Should I take a look?

Sanji : I'M NOT ILL!!

Sanji : I'm feeling uneasy about what Aokiji said.

Chopper : What did he said?

Sanji : He talked about Robin-chan's past and said that soon we'll regret having her..

Sanji : Let's just go back to the Going Merry now.

Chopper : I hope she went back there safely.

Back at the Shipyard

Luffy : YOU CAN'T FIX THE GOING MERRY!!? WHY!?!

Luffy : Aren't you the best carpenters in the world!!?

Luffy : If it's money that you want, I have a lots!!

(Y/N) : Luffy, calm down they are professionals we are no one to argue to them.

He knew that Kaku is a CP-9 Agent but he also knew that people won't trust him if he wasn't a professional.

Kaku : He is right, Though money is not the problem. The ship cannot be repaired no matter how much money you have.

Kaku : It's already a miracle that you sailed here safely with that ship. I'm impressed.

Nami : What do you mean!? What's wrong with the Going Merry!?

Paulie : Do you know what a keel is shameless girl?

(Y/N) : Shameless girl!?

Nami : It's on the bottom of the ship.

Paulie : Correct, it's the support that goes from head to tail of the ship. The most important part of the ship.

Paulie then explains more about the keel.

Paulie : The keel is the life-line of the ship. If the keel is broken, you can't just remove it and put a new one. Replacing the keel is the same thing as building a new ship.

Paulie : Thus "no one" can repair your ship. Your ship is nothing more than a pile of wood waiting to be scrapped.

Nami : HEY! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!?

(Y/N) : Calm down Nami..

Paulie : I'm only telling the truth.

Luffy : Then just make the ship from the start!! Remake the Going Merry!

Pigeon : That's not possible either. Koo koo

Luffy : Why not!!?

Pigeon : While it is possible for us to build a ship that looks like yours, it's still technically not "remaking" the ship.