Strong World PT. 1

A figure walking through some bushes in a jungle. He was also carrying a familier bag.

The figure pushes the last bush is his way.

(Y/N) : Nobody was here, too...

In front of him a bunch of islands were floating in the air. (Y/N) runs and jumps down from the edge.

 (Y/N) runs and jumps down from the edge

(Y/N) : Where are those guys...?

He was wearing his casual clothes the only change was that he had motorcycles retro goggles around his neck.

(Y/N) : Why do I even have these?

(A/N) : Shut it.

Suddenly, (Y/N) hears a voice.

Luffy : GOMU GOMU NO BALLOON!!!

(Y/N) : AH!!! OII!! LUFFY!!!

Luffy : EEEEH!!? (Y/N)!!!

(Y/N) fly towards him.

(Y/N) : I'M GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!!

Luffy : ME TOO!! DID YOU FOUND SOMEONE ELSE!?

(Y/N) : NO!!

LUFFY : LET'S CHECK THIS ISLAND THEN!!

(Y/N) : YEAH!

They both land on the island. The first thing that welcomed them was a flat alligator.

(Y/N) : What's up with these weird animals!?

Luffy : Don't know! Let's just run!!

They both start running.

(Y/N) : Luffy! Hop on!!

Luffy hops on his back and (Y/N) fly ahead. A big tentacle grabs the alligator.

The Kraken looks at the alligator and lifts all his other tentacles and punches him. He yeets the alligator away and starts chasing Luffy and (Y/N).

Luffy jumps of (Y/N)'s back and starts running. They were now in a open field.

Another insect pops out of the bush.

Luffy : A praying mantis?!

(Y/N) : He's coming for us!

They both duck down. The mantis slices the Kraken's tentacles. It then kicks the Kraken into the jungle.

Luffy and (Y/N) were just sitting there enjoying the fight. (Y/N) takes out a pack of popcorn.

(Y/N) : You want?

Luffy : Of course!!

The mantis lands back. Suddenly, two big claws grab it and yeet it away.

The bear walks up to the mantis and gives it a suplex.