Pluton

Tilestone ran towards the masked guy with a big hammer.

Tilestone : DAMN YOU!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO KAKU AND LUCCI? AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO ICEBERG-SAN WHO WAS IN THE ROOM!!?

??? : Why don't you see it yourself?

??? : Tekkai!

He punches the hammer breaking it into pieces. He then grabs Tilestone with his other hand.

??? : You seem to be very confident of your strength.

Then he punches him on the face. Tilestone was unconscious.

GLW : OH CRAP!! RUN!!

Outside the HQ

GLW : It's Roronoa Zoro and Red Eye (Y/N)!!

GLW 2 : Don't let them go away!!

Apparently the Straw hats were being chased by the shipwrights.

GLW : I saw that woman with them earlier today!!

Chopper : WAAH!

Nami : What happend to Luffy!?

(Y/N) : I don't know.... maybe...

He whispers the last part.

Zoro : Damn it!! There's no point running in running!! In any case, they saw us jump over the fence, so..

(Y/N) : About time you realised.

They both say as they stop and face towards the shipwrights.

Nami : Ah!? What are you two saying?

(Y/N) : There's no point running around the house.

Zoro : We should just charge in and find Robin!!

Chopper : But they are the shipwrights!! They are not our enemy!!

(Y/N) : Don't worry I won't use the scythe.

Zoro : I'll just hit them using the back of my blades.

They both say as they charge towards to the shipwrights.

Nami :*sweatdrops* you both are still causing serious damage..

With Luffy

Luffy : I finally got out..

Luffy : This time I'll definitely fly right in there and catch Robin.

Luffy : GOMU GOMU NO ROCKET!!

Inside Iceberg's room

Iceberg : *panting* I was surprised to meet you here. I never thought I'd see you here, Nico Robin.

He says to Robin who's standing in front of him.

Robin : Have we met before?

Iceberg : Last night was the first time... But I had always wanted to meet you..

He suddenly pulls out a gun and aims towards Robin. But Robin pulls out four guns with help of her ability.

 But Robin pulls out four guns with help of her ability

Robin : In order to kill me?

Iceberg : That's correct.

Iceberg : Before you destroy the world!!

Iceberg : Seeking , studying and deciphering the true history. The world government had made doing so illegal a long time ago. Have you ever heard of Max, the right hand man of the Revolutionary Dragon? He was the only one who knew the real truth! He was executed by the government because of that.

Robin : How do you know about the true history?

Iceberg : Just knowing that the glyphs exist is not a crime. But in this world, there were only  two people who could decipher it, one was Max who was executed and the other is you.

Iceberg : That is the reason, since you were only eight years old. There has been a high bounty on your head!

Robin : Then, what about that Max guy? What was his bounty?

Iceberg bitterly chuckles.

Iceberg : Your bounty is nothing compared to him. Being the right hand man of the world's most wanted criminal and knowing the truth about the world, the government had given him a bounty of 7 billion berries. The second highest bounty in the whole world.

Robin's eyes went wide.

Iceberg : Now that he's gone, You're the only person in this world... That can resurrect the ancient weapons.

Robin : So you know about that too...

Iceberg : If you're with the CP9... Then you must've left the Straw hats and are working with the World government.

Iceberg : It's weird on there part to hire someone they've been trying to arrest for such a long time. But I don't care about the reasons they're doing this. Because once the weapons are revived, It won't matter if the user is good or evil.... The weapons will never bring peace to the world. One thing's certain instead they'll destroy it.

Iceberg : The things that have been buried, along with the history.... should never be unearthed!!

Robin : Yes, I agree with you. But you should mind your own business. Regardless of how I choose to study history. You're just an outsider, you have no place saying anything.

Iceberg : That is not so... The truth is that I'm very much involved... Because I hold the blueprint of the ancient weapon "Pluton"!!

Robin : Blueprint of a weapon!?

Iceberg : Pluton was constructed on this island long ago. I was a warship.

Iceberg : But it's power was so great. Everyone feared it. Back then, the engineers of the ship worried that the weapon might one day fall into the wrong hands.

Iceberg : At which point, a power that can match it must exist in order to stop it. Thus, the blueprint was passed down through generation.

Iceberg : The world government wants it so bad that they've gone this far just to get it. You don't even know about this, and you're still helping the government. How foolish!

Iceberg : Tom, who entrusted the blue prints to me, had always been uneasy around the girl who survived the Ohara incident. She was so young, but she had the same devilish mind as the Ohara demons and Max. Having inherited the will of the engineers before me, it's my duty to stop you.

(A/N) : Doneee! Damn this took a lot of time idk why... Well I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Till then take care!! Holy frickin shit thnx for 2k reads guysss!!