Run

At the peninsula

Sanji : OI, OI!!! THERE'S A FRICKIN' GIANT TIDE CALLED AQUA LAGUNA COMEING THIS WAY!!!

Chopper : YEAH! YEAH! THIS TOWN'S GONNA SINK AT AROUND MIDNIGHT!! THE BEACH IS GONNA GO "BLOOP"!!

Sanji : THIS IS BAD WE CAN'T JUST STAND AROUND DOING NOTHING!! WE GOTTA GET TO A HIGHER PLACE!!

Chopper : YEAH! YEAH! WE GOTTA TAKE REFUGE!!

They both look towards the Going Merry before running away.

On the Going Merry, Usopp looks around as he heard their conversation.

Usopp : What was that conversation? Something about high tide... Now I think of it, the wind's kinda strong today.

At Dock 1

Luffy was standing infront of the mechanics. (Y/N) was with Nami in the crowd.

Luffy : WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!

Nami : Exactly!! Robin doesn't have any reason to target Iceberg anyways!!

Paulie : We don't care how long you plan to play your little game but this is it for three of you. Hurting that person means making Galley-la company your enemies. And this city... Water 7 also becomes your enemy.

Luffy : Yo!!! That's not even...

(Y/N) : Just let us talk to Iceberg.

Paulie turns towards him.

Paulie : Get over it!

One of the citizen grabs (Y/N)'s neck. (Y/N) threw the guy over his shoulder. But before he could react he was caught by Paulie's rope.

Paulie : What's wrong? Why don't you fight back?

(Y/N) : Do you wanna get killed unnecessarily?

Paulie grits his teeth.

Luffy : That's right, we don't have any reason to fight you!!

Paulie throw a rope toward Luffy and throw (Y/N) beside him.

Luffy : Oi, (Y/N) are you okay?

(Y/N) : Yup

Lulu and the others drop there weapons. Tilestone had a big golden canon, Lucci had a big hand saw and Lulu had two smaller hand saw.

Tilestone fires the canon.

(Y/N) : Wow, now they're destroying there own shipyard..

Citizen : Wow!! Bull's eye!!

Paulie : Nah, they got away.

As he said they both were on some logs which were hanging on a crane.

Luffy : That was close!

(Y/N) : Heads up!

Lucci jumps towards them and cut the rope which was hanging the logs, cousing them to fall. After this, Lulu swings the saw towards them.

(Y/N) : Luffy, run! I'll take care of 'em!

He starts fighting Lulu bare hands. Before Luffy run he's caught by Kaku's tools. Tilestone fires a canonball at him. (Y/N) kicks Lulu and creates a thick wall of ash in front of Luffy.

(Y/N) : *sigh* that was close.

Franky, Kiwi and Mozu are sitting around a Japanese tea table.

Franky : AHAHAHA!

Kiwi (sarcastically) : We're in a really good mood right now!!

Franky (sarcastically) : Yeah, he can just go flying for all I care! This is just what we've expected from our proud Galley-la company!!