Epilouge 01

I opened my eyes to see that I was at the beach where I had "died".

"Huh?" I looked down at myself to see that my school uniform had changed to [insert the outfit you wear at the Neo World Program].

I looked at the stoic brunette in front of me, "World Destruction Complete," As World Destroyer said those words, the surroundings began to fade to a pure white color.

"Guess I'm finally out of that simulation," I placed my hands inside my pockets and shrugged.

"Indeed," World Destroyer replied, "This was definitely a world in need of destroying."

"Where am I now?"

"You are inside the Neo World Program."

"I see... Then who are you? You can't be Hajime, right?" I pointed a finger at the brunnette.

"You could say that I am like Hajime Hinata, or to be more precise, I am an Alter Ego modified to perform psychodives," The Alter Ego began to explain.

"After your death in the Neo World Program—" I flinched at the mention of my death "—the data containing your psyche was succesfully restored,"

"However, due to the traumatic circumstances of your death, it caused pshycological instability,"

"My task was to eliminate that instability,"

Too.. much... information...

"Wait... so let me get this straight... you're saying that all of the events prior to my "death" here isn't real?!" I tried to make sense of the World Destroyer's explanation.

"Yes,"

"Your fifteen classmates were each a fragment of your psyche which served as psychological defense mechanism," Suddenly, all of my classmates began to appear one-by-one.

"H-Hold on... Is there anyone else besides you who saw what happened inside my world?!" I panicked at the thought of other people being able to see what happened inside the fake world.

"No need to worry. Your personal privacy is of the utmost importance," I breathed a sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness..."

"Are you ready to go now?" World Destroyer asked.

"Go? To where?"

"To the real world,"

"Oh, of course!"

I saw World Ender's lips slightly curl into a smile, "Alter Ego, all assigned tasks executed succesfully,"

And just like that, the world began to fade again.

×××

🦀🦀IT'S ALMOST THE END BOIZ🦀🦀