Chapter One 06

F/d- favorite drink

After my little confession, Nagito and I started to put away the cleaning supplies and help Teruteru bring his dishes to the dining room.

I was currently in the kitchen talking to Teruteru while Nagito was in the dining hall.

"So...." Teruteru started.

"Huh?"

"What's with you and Nagito, huh?" Teruteru turned away from the pot and looked at me while wiggling his eyebrows.

I felt my face heat up, "Huh? Wh-What? You saw?! No, more importantly.... Ho-How much did you hear?!" I tried my best to act angry.

"Don't worry, mon cherri. I only saw the two of you kissing. That's all," Teruteru chuckled at my reaction and winked.

"Y-You did huh...." I trailed off, grabbing the plates full of food and made my way
towards the dining hall, leaving Teruteru at the kitchen as he continued to laugh at my reaction.

***

It was the time of the party and slowly but surely, everyone came.... Well.... except for Fuyuhiko....

"Dangerous!" Byakuya shouted and pointed at the... food...?

He stomped towards the table and grabbed a skewer.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" Hajime asked as he stared at Byakuya who stuffed his face with meat.

"You're hoggin' all the food! No fair!" Akane complained from the other side of the room and ran towards Byakuya to stop him from devouring everything.

"No, I'm not!" Said Byakuya as he continued to chew on the food.

I laughed, "Go Akane!" I cheered as I saw Akane try to pull Byakuya away from the food.

"I don't care what you say, but you're totally pigging out!" Mahiru added.

"I'm telling you, I'm not! Look carefully at this dish," I looked at what he was eating to see a pointy iron skewer.

"There's a pointy iron skewer?" I asked.

"Exactly. This iron skewer is definitely dangerous item. I must take full responsibility and confiscate it!" Byakuya continued to eat the meat that was impaled by the iron skewer.

Just then, Teruteru came out of the kitchen with a smile on his face, "Whaaaa?! Some messy eater ruined my arrangement!!" His smile quickly turned into a frown at the sight before him.

"Who made this dish?" Byakuya asked as he swallowed the last of the meat, much to Akane's dismay.

I laughed at Akane's face before secretly giving her a piece of meat I stole from Byakuya. Akane looked at me in shock and gladly took the meat with a smile.

"Th-That would be me..... uhm.... are you perhaps.... a food critic...?" Teruteru asked.

"What are you plotting? Cooking with such dangerous items," Byakuya scolded.

"Dangerous?! That's churrasaco, it's a South American meal where you stab on an iron skewer and cook it..." Teruteru explained.

I listened to Byakuya and Teruteru go back and forth until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Mahiru holding out her camera.

"Hey Y/n! Smile for the camera!" I did what I was told and smiled wide.

"Thanks!" Mahiru looked at the picture she took with a proud smile.

"Anytime!" I replied and went back to look at Byakuya and Teruteru only to find the glasses-wearing heir gone along with Hajime.

I took a sip of my F/d and looked around the room. A smile etched its way onto my face as I stared at my classmates having fun.

Today has been a great day.

×××

NAGITO WISHES YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Also Happy Birthday to Izuru and Hajime :D