Chapter Five 01

I was making my way to the hotel restaurant, thanks to Chiaki dragging me out of my cabin.

"I don't understand... why do I have to go...?" I whined as I took the steps leading to the restaurant.

"Because everyone's worried about you," Chiaki let out a soft smile and walked towards everyone.

"Y/n!" Sonia greeted.

"Hey..." I waved my hand before looking down on the floor.

Nagito isn't here...

Not that he would want to be in the same room as me....

"Are you alright?" I absentmindedly nodded along to Hajime's question.

"Tch, Nagito... that bastard... Hitting you like that out of nowhere..." Fuyuhiko grumbled.

"I-I'm sure he didn't mean what he said..." Sonia tried to comfort me.

I nodded and grabbed a plate full of food.

We all ate in silence until Fuyuhiko spoke up, "You know... Every time we meet up here, it makes me realize how crazy this whole situation is..."

"The restaurant... certainly feels more spacious than before..." I stood up from my seat and started to walk towards the stairs, not wanting to be a part of this conversation.

"Y-Y/n...? Where are you going..?" Hajime called out.

"To my cabin. I already finished eating my food, so don't bother coming to get me..." I exited the restaurant before anyone could say another word.

I opened the door to my cabin and stepped inside. I looked around my dim cabin before making my way to my bed.

I laid down on the comfortable bed and stared at the ceiling. I continued to stare at the ceiling absentmindedly while countless thoughts ran through my head.

Why am I even here...?

I wonder how mother and father are doing...

Not that they would care that I'm worrying about them...

Are they happy...?

They probably am...

Am I happy...?

My sole happiness hates me...

From what I've read... People would normally feel sad...

Am I sad?

I don't know...

I wish I could ask Nagi...

I felt my eyelids grow heavy as I unknowingly fell asleep.

Hajime Hinata's Point Of View

We all made our way towards the fifth and final island. As soon as we crossed the bridge, we were immediately greeted by enormous buildings.

"So this... Is the final island..." I breathed out.

I continued to roam my eyes around the scenery before me. Numerous buildings, all in different sizes, surrounded the entire island, making it look like a gigantic city.

"I guess we should explore..." I sighed and made my way to the closest building.

***

I stepped out of the Sea King Industries building only to be greeted by Fuyuhiko, "Hey, Hajime... I was looking for you," The yakuza heir called out.

"Fuyuhiko? What's up..?"

"I was thinking you've probably finished exploring this island by now..." Fuyuhiko crossed his arms, "So I was wondering if you would like to meet up with everyone and discuss our findings?"

"Meet up...? Where..?"

"At the street nearby lined up with food vendors," Fuyuhiko explained, "We'll be waiting," And with that, he started to walk away.

Guess I better make my way there...