0̶̻̮͈͎̜͉̺̈̐͐̈̽̽͑̚̚͠4̸̻͇̪͓̙̟̮̼̙̭̀́̔͆̀̿͌̕

We stepped out of the cafe and looked at each other.

"That was fun," Nagito smiled.

"I-I'm glad that you enjoyed it..." I turned my head away from and Nagito and stared at the sky.

"The sun is about to set..." My eyes lit up at the realization.

I turned my attention away the sky and towards Nagito, "Hey, how about we go to the beach?"

"The beach? But I didn't bring any swimwear..." Nagito frowned.

"I-It's okay! We're not going to swim anyways," I smiled, took hold of his wrist, and walked towards the beach.

***

I felt my feet hit the sandy ground.

I smiled at the feeling and dashed towards the shore.

"Y/n! Wait!" I heard Nagito call out to me as he began to ran after me.

"Look Nagito! The sun is setting! Isn't it beautiful?" I smiled and pointed at the sunset hued sky.

"Y-Yeah..." Nagito stared, captivated by the mix of orange, purple, and yellow that colored the sky.

I grinned, "I knew you'd like it!" I sat down on the sand and made Nagito do the same.

"Is this why you wanted to go to the beach?" I nodded my head at his question and continued to stare as the sun sunk lower and lower into the horizon.

"I wanted to share this beautiful moment with you..." I breathed out.

"With... me..?"

"Yeah..."

"Why? I'm just a nobody... You wouldn't want trash like me to corrupt your memory of this beautiful sunset, would you? I would just be a-"

"I like you."

"H-Huh?"

"I like you. I know you would say something about how I shouldn't like you, but I do."

"W-Why? We barely talk outside and inside of school-"

"Why? You ask..." I diverted my attention away from the sky and turned to look at Nagito's gray-green eyes, "Well... I don't know myself either, but I like-wait, no-love the fact that despite everything people say about you, you still smile."

"For me, that takes a lot of courage. I also love how passionate you are when it comes to hope, and I totally agree with your beliefs. Hope is something that overcomes despair and makes the world brighter. I also-" I stopped with my ramblings and stared at Nagito who's mouth was slightly open in surprise.

"D-Did I say too much...? I'm sorry... I just wanted to say that I really like you..."

Silence.

"B-But it's okay if you don't like me back! We can still continue to be fr-"

"I..." Nagito spoke causing me to make my mouth shut, "I... I don't know what to say..."

"An Ultimate like you loving someone like me...?"

"I don't deserve your love..."