Chapter Four 01

(Omg finally! it seemed like i was writing chap 3 for forever T___T)

It was the day after the trial. Everyone seemed to be cautious around me ever since the trial ended.

"They're just being cautious since they worry that you might faint again.." Nagito replied when I asked him why.

Nagito and I entered the hotel restaurant to hear Mechamaru's shouts, "NOOOOO MEANS NOOOOOOO!"

"Ahahahahaha," Nagito laughed beside me, earning the attention of everyone.

"Mornin'!" I waved before heading off to grab food for Nagito and me.

I went back to where Nagito and the rest were gathered only to find out that they were conversing about the Future Foundation, our (supposed) enemy.

I handed Nagito his breakfast and listened to Gundham talk, "More importantly, we should be thinking about... the Future Foundation, our enemy."

"If that fearsome organization known also as the World Ender is truly responsible for our imprisonment... then investigating who's behind that organization is our top priority!" Gundham exclaimed.

Top priority, huh...

I turned to look at Nagito to see how he was taking in the information only to find him in deep thought.

I wonder what he's thinking about...

"However, the more I think about it, the less sense it makes..." Sonia trailed off, "Why would an organization that's secretly plotting to end the world... make us suffer like this...?"

"They went to a lot of trouble to abduct us and bring us to... this island..." Fuyuhiko mentioned.

"Not only that, they took away several years worth of memories of our lives at Hope's Peak Academy," Nagito added, "For reasons that are also unknown..."

"Future Foundation! World Ender! Hahahaha!" Mechamaru exclaimed, "There's obviously something wrong with you if you believe in something so unrealistic!" I choked on my food a little.

You're one to talk.

"But what we should be most concerned about, as it relates to the Future Foundation, is the identity of a traitor among us," Nagito raised his index finger.

"I wonder who it is..." I thought out loud.

"Nagito's obviously the most suspicious!" I glared at Kazuichi's claim.

"Care to say that again?" I smiled at the pink mechanic with my eyes closed, a menacing aura surrounding me.

"Uh... Uhm.. N-nothing..." Kazuchi stammered and looked away.

"Now, now, even a childish organization blabbering about ending the world wouldn't want someone like me on their side," Nagito placed his hand on my shoulder in order to stop me from terrorizing the scared mechanic even more.

"And that's your reason...? I don't understand your theory at all...." Chiaki commented.

"It doesn't matter if you don't understand his theory. The point is, he isn't the traitor!" I exclaimed.

"Then... who do you think is the most suspicious?" Fuyuhiko asked the albino.

"I nominate Hajime!"