Chapter Two 06

Hajime Hinata's Point Of View

I entered the hotel restaurant to find everyone all gathered at one corner of the room.

"G-Guys? What's wrong?" I asked, making everyone turn to me.

"Y/n finally showed up!" Ibuki cheered as she pointed to the h/l h/c haired Ultimate who was hiding their face in their hands bashfully.

"Where have you been?" Peko asked.

"O-Oh... M-Me...? I... I was at my cabin–"

"You weren't at your cabin."

"Oh, right! Sorry... I was actually at the second island," Y/n scratched the back of their neck sheepishly.

"You were at the second island for two whole days?!" Mikan gasped.

"I-I got a bit lost..." Y/n avoided everyone's gaze and fiddled with their thumbs.

"Two whole days?!" Akane yelled and shoved her plate in front of Y/n, "You must be starving! Here's some food."

"Oh, N-no thanks... I actually ate at the diner..." Y/n refused.

Akane shrugged, "Well if you say so," She continued to eat.

Y/n L/n's Point Of View

"AAAAA I'M SO TERRIBLE AT LYING AAAAA!!" I mentally panicked.

I looked into Hajime's eyes and silently pleaded for help.

Help me, please.

Hajime seemed to notice this and looked around the room to find something else to talk about.

"...Is Mahiru missing?" Hajime asked.

Hajime! My savior!

"Hm?" Kazuichi hummed in response and looked around the room, "She is!" He gasped.

"She's always here every morning, it's strange for her not to come..." Nekomaru spoke.

"I wonder if she is not feeling well," Sonia pondered.

"If she just doesn't feel good, that's fine... But there's a small chance that she's..." Kazuchi trailed off.

"A s-small chance she's what?!" Hiyoko shrieked.

"Hm? I saw Mahiru, she was outside the hotel," Akane said making everyone sigh in relief.

After the issue with Mahiru was solved, we all started to eat our breakfast peacefully.

"Hey-hey, Y/n." Ibuki whispered beside me.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"The girls and I are planning on going to the beach at the second island, wanna come?" Ibuki invited me.

"Sure!" I chirped.

"Great! See ya later at 4!" Ibuki stood up from her seat beside me and left the restaurant.

I stared at my food, "I should probably go get Nagito some breakfast," I thought before standing up.

***

I entered the dining hall to find Nagito laying down on the carpeted floor with several pillows and blankets, that I brought him two day ago, surrounding him.

"Morning, Nagi! Here's your breakfast," I placed the plate on the ground and helped him sit up.

"Ah, Y/n... Good morning," He yawned.

I sat down on the floor beside him and started to feed him.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked while I stared at Nagito who was chewing his food.

Nagito swallowed, "Yup! All thanks to you," I blushed at his comment.

"Y-Yeah... No problem..." I diverted my eyes from his gray-green ones.

I heard Nagito chuckle, "Y'know... If I weren't tied up right now, I would love to kiss you," He bluntly stated causing my face to explode in hues of red.

"Y-Y-You would?!" I stammered and stared at him.

Nagito nodded, "Uh-huh," He leaned in and pecked me on the lips catching me by surprise.

He pulled away to look at my burning face.

"I-I wanted that to be longer..." I whispered almost inaudibly.

"Hmm? What was that? You wanted the kiss to be longer?" I shyly nodded.

Nagito laughed and leaned in. I closed my eyes and leaned in as well until our lips met at the middle. Fireworks seemed to go off inside my head while the butterflies inside my stomach weng crazy.

Seconds seemed to turn into hours before we finally pulled away.

I looked into Nagito's gray-green eyes with my half-lidded ones.

"I love you," I suddenly blurted out catching both Nagito and myself by surprise.

"I love you too."