IMPORTANT!!!!

BabygirlShru

BabygirlShru

Till yesterday it was fine! But that is not fucking way to talk to someone! Like she doesn't even know anything about me and is saying these immature things! Like what the hell! And I would have replied her by myself but the thing is she is saying sidneetians are cheap like how tf! We sidneetians support riyaz as well. But this immature person doesn't know this! Also girl I know I am beautiful and you are just jealous of that fact kid!

And girl I know my standards and I also know you are just some jealous idiotic ass! Why are you behaving like I am kidnapping him? It is just an story that means imagination! And I must not have justified this but I am doing this. I Love Riyaz and the person whose book you are reading knows it and not even he but half of the sidneet fandom knows that and they SHIP us together! They aren't making fun of him! And fyi learn how to talk to others! You can't just be rude to anyone whom you don't even know!

And I know you are some 13-14 years old kid but listen up this is not the age of doing all this mf things on social media! Just leave all this and go and study! Learn to be polite kid! And about sidneetians trolling riyaz then listen up girl! Since the starting the riyazians are the people who provoke us and we true sidneetians have never said a word to riyaz! We support riyaz but not riyazians! Learn the facts before opening up your ugly mouth!

(Not every 13-14 years old person is same! Sorry if it offended anyone but I just said that to her! I know sidneetians are better than her)

And wait a second why the fuck are you saying "my rii" like he doesn't belongs to you! He belongs to his parents like tf! You are saying me he is not yours and the next second you are like he is yours! Ma'am where is the logic? Please try to be a little mature! Your parents won't like it if they see what are you doing on social media!

And sidneetians let us show her the power of sidneetians! Let her prove who is cheap and who is not!

#sidneetians

-Kritika!