Chapter 26 Cozy nights

Ab tak aapne dekha...

Finally abhinavi are engaged. They all were tired so they decided that they will stay in the hotel only. There were so two people who were not in a mood to sleep. So let's see who are they😂.

Ab aagee....

Siddharth's Pov

I am really happy today. Finally my brother got engaged to his love. And soon they will be married too. I just want us to be happy like the same way. Us means me and Avneet. I don't know whether she will ever love me the way I love her . It will take time but I can wait for her till my entire life. Whenever she smiles my heart beat just increases. I love being around her. Thinking about her when I drifted off to sleep I didn't realised.

Avneet's Pov

It was a tiring day. And obviously a very very beautiful day. I enjoyed alot. You all know whenever I am with sid I always feel so secure and happy. I don't know what to name that feeling. Since many days I'm feeling that I like him but I can't tell him anything as I am not sure. Is it love? But how can I fall in love with my best friend!

Is it written anywhere that you can't fall in love with your best friend? (Her subconscious mind spoke)

No it's not written anywhere!

Then how can you say that you don't love him. You love him.

I'm not sure .

You are sure because you can't stay away from him for a day. Anything happens he is the first person you go to not even jai and reem.

Is it because he is my true love?

Yes dumbo!

I'm not a dumbo.

Stop that and tell him before it's too late.

Yeah okay okay now go. Byee

Say it today itself when you meet him.

Goddammnn itt! I said byeee!

Pov ends.

She remembers how he cares for her each and every time. She remembered a incident and instantly she got a smile on her face.

Flashback starts.

Avneet was in the kitchen cutting the vegetables for the lunch. Only Siddharth and Avneet was present at home. Rest all of them decided to go on a date but these two denied going on a date as they can simply spend time at home as they both were lazy.

She was cutting the vegetables and by mistake she cut her finger . She winced in pain. Listening to her cries Siddharth came in the kitchen.

Sid :- Avu how the hell did this happen?(worried)

Avu :- I by mistake cut my finger. And now it's hurting yarr.

Sid :- Uff I told you that I will order the food from outside but nahi you wanted to cook.

Avu :- Ek toh mujhe chot lag gayi aur ab tum mujhpar chilla rahe ho. How mean of you!

She turned around saying this. Siddharth face palmed and brought a first aid kit.
He took Avneet hand started cleaning the blood. Avneet was just looking at him .

Sid :- Done and now I'm ordering the food from outside and you are not allowed to enter in this kitchen for one week.

Avu :- But it's just a small cut.