Chapter 33 Abortion

Ab tak aapne dekha....

Aaj hi kiya tha post!😂

Ab aagee😂....

Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata

Guys what if her parents come to know that I took her daughter's virginity!" Siddharth said tensed.

"Sid shaant hoja! Humare alawa kisi ko nahi pata hai na! Kuch nahi hoga!" Reem said. Siddharth nodded and went to his room.

One by one everyone left. Reem and Jannat decided ti stay with her so they slept in her room only.

Next morning Avneet was the first to wake up. She saw jannat and reem on her either side. She weakly smiled at them.

"Janu rimi uth jaao!" She said shaking them. They woke up immediately. "Avu tu theek hai?" Reem asked her.

"I believe my love is true and we can never be seperated!" Avneet said smiling a little. She got up and went to washroom. Jannat and Reem looked at each other sadly. They got up and went to their room to get fresh.

After an hour everyone was down except Avneet. "Sid go and call avu from her room!" Vibha said. Siddharth nodded and went to call her.

"Avu what are you doing?" Siddharth said as he entered her room. On listening his voice she ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Avu don't worry no one can separate us!" Siddharth said caressing her hairs. He broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

"Sid I am worried. Next week is engagement!" Avneet said. He again hugged her and kept her head on his chest.

"Listen to these heartbeats avu! They only beat for you and I promise I will not let this happen!" Siddharth said. Avneet calmed a bit.

They remained in the same position for sometime. "I think we should go otherwise koi aagaya toh we will be dead." Avneet said.

They both went down to see all of them sitting around dining table.

Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta

"Avu you have your shoots today?" Sonia asked giving her her breakfast. "No mom! What happened?" She asked.

"Actually Rohan wants to know you. So if you don't have any work then go with for sometime!" Amandeep said. Siddharth choked his food.

"Bhai mat react kar! Yeh time sahi nahi hai sabko batane ka!" Abhishek whispered to him passing him the water.

"Woh maa aaj mera mood nahi hai kahi jaane ka!" Avneet said. "Beta please go for sometime as It's necessary for you both to know each other!" Vibha said.

"Why the fuck they need to know each other! Hai toh meri woh! Shaadi mujhse hogi! Bacche honge toh woh uske aur mere honge! Uss alien ko pata nahi beech mei kyu laya jaa raha hai!" He muttered under his breath.

All his friends face palmed. "Sid beta tujhe kuch kehna hai?" Vibha asked.

"Haha nahi maa mujhe kya kehna hoga! Mai toh bas yeh bol raha tha ki avu ko agar man nahi hai toh jaane dijiye na!" Siddharth said laughing.