Chapter 31 Cute Romance

Ab tak aapne dekha...

Read the previous chapter please! I am too lazy to tell you and also I hope you remember what I wrote!😂🙏❤️.

Ab aage😂......

All of them headed towards tushansa home. They all reached there in half an hour. All entered the house.

"Sara I think we should place Vihaan Samaira and Aarav in a room so that they won't wake up!" Prashansa suggested.

"Yeah sure! Let's go." Sara said with a smile. "We will also come!" Bhavin and Tushar said.

"Guys you all sit in the living room till then!" Prashansa said. They all nodded.

They placed all the three babies in the room and came back.

"So what should we do?" Siddharth asked breaking the silence.

"Firstly we should change because I am not at all comfortable!" Avneet said whining. Everyone chuckled.

"Okay! First we should wear something comfortable!" Prashansa said. They all changed themselves and came back.

"Okay so now we should watch a movie!" Avneet suggested. "Yeah it's a good idea but which?" Sara asked.

"Horror?" Siddharth said. "We are in!" All the boys shouted.

"We are also in!" The girls shouted. "Okay so let us do one thing. Let's see who shouts first! Boys vs girls!" Reem said.

All of them agreed and decided to watch Annabelle. They switched off all the lights.

Siddharth and Avneet were sitting on the mattress with siddharth arms around Avneet's waist. Reem and jai were on the sofa sitting close to each other. Sara and bhavin were near the table. Prashansa and Tushar were on the other sofa. Abhishek and Vaishnavi were on the chairs. Riyaz and Anushka were on the floor. Jannat and Faisu were also on the floor.

They were watching the movie. The girls were continuously laughing at every horror scene whereas the boys were trying hard to suppress their screams.

"Boys you can scream!" Jannat said looking at them. "We are not scared!" Faisu said.

"When we said you are?" Reem said laughing. "Exactly! Khud hi phas gaye😂." Avneet said.

"What-ever!" The boys said rolling their eyes. "Okay tomorrow we will go to shopping so now we all will sleep!" Prashansa said.

The boys unwillingly agreed for the shopping plan. They all went to their rooms and slept.

Next morning everyone was having their breakfast when sid's phone rang. He went out to talk to him as there no one cared to be quiet for even a minute.

"Guys me and avu can't join you all today!" Siddharth said as he came and sat.

"Why? What happened?" Avneet asked. "Director wants us today so we can't!" Siddharth said sadly.

"Sid I am not sad. We will go some other day!" Avneet said smiling. This was the reason they were the cutest couple in the group. They understood each other silence.

"Okay so now Let's go!" Abhishek said. They all nodded. Sidneet also went to their shoots. Rest of them went for shopping.

Listen hoomans!😂❤️ I will only mention sidneet for some chapters! Haa I know you are happy!😂❤️ I just wanted to say this and I said!😂
Thanks!😂❤️🙏

Jab tak teri aanch mein
Boond boond main jal na lunJab tak