Chapter 5 Idealistic Fate

So till now you have read that sid has accepted that he have a crush on Avu. Also we have seen that avu was in the coffee shop and drawing the sketch of her ideal man. A customer entered the shop and seeing him avu was shocked because he was looking exactly the same as her sketch.

Ab aage.......

In the apartment :-

Vaish :- Sid but one day you have to tell her your feelings na and if you realise that it's your true feelings then don't you dare to hesitate to tell it to Avu before it's too late. Okay?

Sid :- Dii!! Don't worry mai usko apne feelings ke baare mei bataunga. Par what if she doesn't feel in the same way I feel for her?

Reem :- Sid don't worry about that. I have seen the love in her eyes for you. And the thing is she is not realising it.

Jai :- Yeah bro and also after me jannu and rimmi You are the first person with whom she talks freely and confidently.

Rimmi :- So we both have decided that we will help her to realise her feelings. But till then you have to wait for her.

Sid :- Okay I'll surely wait for her and thanks jai and rimmi. You both are the best🥰

Reem :- Welcome bro🤗

Meanwhile in the coffe shop

Avu was hella shocked to see the person. He looked exactly the same as the sketch she have drawn.

Person :- Ummmm........ Hey are you new here?

(Avneet came out of her chain of thoughts)

Avi :- Y... Yeah I joined today only.

Person :- Ohh okay by the way where is grandpa?

Avi :- Actually his wife is hospitalised that is why I am doing part time job here.

Person :- Ohhh! I think we will meet often now as I am a regular customer.🤗

Avi :- Ohhh 🤗 I'm Avneet kaur. What's your name?

Person :- I'm faisal khan. So friends?✌️

(Readers don't kill me for this but it's a part of the story. Many of you thought that it would be Siddharth. But ummm sid is not the ideal guy of avi but faisu is. Ik I have mentioned that he is the boyfriend of Jannat but I have also mentioned that no one knows about this so.... But don't worry my lovely readers atlast it will be only sidneet🤗✌️)

Avi :- Y...yeah sure☺️. You can call me Avu. What do you like to have?

Faisu :- Okay Avu you can also call me faisu. I would like to have cold coffee.

Avi :- Okay you go and take your seat. I'll bring the coffee.

Faisu :- Yeah sure.

After that he went to one of the table and after five minutes avi also came with the coffee and gave it to him and went to the counter.

Avneet's POV :-

I was bored so I started drawing the sketch of my ideal guy . I wanted to make it from past few months but I was not getting time. When I finished it I looked at the time it was already nine. A customer entered the shop and I was beyond shocked to see that person as he looked same as my sketch.

( Avneet's sketch ^^)

He came towards me and asked me that am I new here. His voice was so good. I replied yes then he told me that he is a regular customer here so we can meet often. After listening this I felt like dancing. Common who would be not happy if she came to know that he can meet his ideal guy like this. We became friends and I can't believe it ❣️ I'm so so much happy now. I can't wait to tell this to rimmi and jannu. They were the one who always used to say that my type of guy don't exist but he really does.😍 But will he also like me? And what if he already have a girlfriend?
No avi don't think negative. Now as I'm friends with him one day or the another he will himself tell me that does he have any girlfriend or not?
I was thinking all this but my chain of thoughts was broken by someone's voice. I looked up to see who it was and he was faisu 😍