STORYYYY!! (MUST READ)

Okay so, there is a thing I want to talk about to you all! Many of you might be thinking why I am telling you all this. That's because I want to. And obviously I have taken permission from the person present in this story. Read the end author's note too!

My best friend Vidhi is dating a boy whose name is Vedant. They are still the most cutest couple for me! Okay sorry that's not I want to talk about.

The thing is it's been three years to their relationship and now the bond they share is beyond anything. They are so understanding. But obviously things were not same since the start. They have faced many problems. Though only one was the major one. That one could have easily broke them but they didn't let it break them.

So what happened was after their one year was completed, they were talking and all but not much I mean just phone calls and all. As Vidhi was busy those days with projects and assignments and she was assigned to work with one of the boy whose name was Druwin.

And Vedant was okay with it for sometime but obviously that was not for a long time. He and druwin were friends and I don't know anything about Druwin so I can't say anything what was in his mind. So for two weeks he was fine but the thing is our projects were so much hectic! Lmao I almost forgot my birthday due to that but nvm.

Vidhi like forgot his birthday and Vedant was upset. He wasn't mad or anything. He was just upset. And obviously at these time we can't really think with a straight mind. So he did something he would have never done. He ignored her. 

Vidhi and me didn't know the reason. Obviously I was angry at him as at that time I didn't know the reason. This ignoring session went for like a month or so. And obviously they were not talking so people thought they broke up which was obviously wrong like tf they never broke up. 

And people love assuming things you know. Some people blamed Vidhi and some Vedant. Majority blamed Vidhi tho. And I was angry but I never blamed Vedant. Because I never knew his side of story. I can't judge a person without knowing his perspective.

After sometime people stopped assuming like not really but they were like okay kuch hua hoga types. And many were like if they get back with each other again then that would be bad! I mean how the heck that would be bad. Yeah they didn't break up but even if they did unless and until someone is cheating they could get back.

I decided to talk to Vedant once. So fortunately Vidhi was absent that day so I got a chance to talk to him. So I went to him and asked him why suddenly he was ignoring her and all. And trust me when I say his eyes literally had tears when he told me what was he going through. Vidhi was extrovert but that one month changed her into an introvert.

And about Vedant he too was sad. But after he talked to me I went and talked to Vidhi too and told them to communicate. They talked on phone and cleared everything which obviously no one knew except me and our group. They were still not talking in school as they were scared but yeah they did it after some days.

The thing I wanted to convey through this is that we can't judge any person directly. We must know his/her perspective before judging him/her. Also if we don't know the story then we must not make any assumptions. Sometimes in a relationship the only fault is of communication. Not always a guy cheats a girl or a girl cheats a boy. Not all boys are same. Yeah in this one both were right and somewhere wrong. Also not all girls are same.

You know if someone don't talk to each other, y'all have to support them and try to learn both of their perspectives rather than bashing on the other and supporting the other. You guys have no right to judge anyone.

NOW WHY I SHARED THIS STORY? WHO ARE SMART ENOUGH WILL SURELY UNDERSTAND IT!