Chapter 21 Trip Ends!

Ab tak aapne dekha....

All have enjoyed alott in Goa. Also they got the company of riyaz and anushka. They went for shopping and bought many beautiful things.

And now finally they are going back as they are not free like me😂.

From this chapter onwards I'll give you more sidneet scenes so be happy 😂🔥.

Ab aagee....

All are gathered in vaishneet room. They will be starting their return journey in two or three hours. All are sitting and chit-chatting about the trip. They are seeing the pictures and videos and are enjoying themselves.

Rii :- Guys this was the best trip. We will miss you guys so much after this trip.

Sid :- Arre bro you don't have to miss us. See waise bhi in a month or two abhinavi marriage is going to take place so why you both till that time stay with us?

Abhi :- Yeahh sid it's a brilliant idea. What say rii and anu?

Rii :- Ummm are you sure? I mean you don't have any problem na?

Reem :- Don't be silly bhai. We don't have any problem instead we will be happy if you both will join us till the wedding ♥️.

Rii :- Okay then we will come with you.

Sid :- Avi?

Avi :- (no response)

Sid :- Avi.... Avneet...... AVNEET KAUR!?!?!!?!

Avi :- Haa haa why are you shouting?

Vaishu :- He was shouting as you were not listening to him. He called you many times. Where were you lost?

Rii :- Yeah avi why are you not talking also? Is everything alright?

Avi :- Y..yeahhh everything is fine. I was just wondering that now again we have to be back to normal.

Sid sensed that she is hiding something but he decided to ask it later on as he knew that she will not tell the matter in front of everyone.

Anu :- Yeah that's true but still we are gonna be together.

Jai :- That is the best part.

Vaishu :- So let's do one thing now. Since we enjoyed alot in this trip na so now we have to tell the best memory of the trip one by one.

Abhi :- Good idea and after that we would go to get ready.

All :- Okayy.

Rii :- We should start in alphabetical order. So first abhi bhaiya's turn

Abhi :- Okay so the best part of this trip was the volleyball match though we lost the match but still it was fun and I really enjoyed playing it after so many days.

Avi :- Bhaiya why so many days?

Reem :- Avu once I told you remember that abhi bhaiya is a volleyball player but due to studies and all he left it.

Avi :- Ohh I get it now.

Sid :- So next is anushka.

Anu :- Okay so my favourite part of this trip is meeting you all as this trip would be incomplete if we would have not met. I really felt so good after meeting you guys. I love you guys so much ♥️.

Rii :- Yeah she loves you all but not she loves me more 😁

Avi :- Bhai relax we are not taking your love😂