Chapter 35 Just You And Me

Wish me happy birthday!😂❤️
Also happy birthday to you too twin sister!❤️😍 sidneet__13

Ab tak aapne dekha......

Sidneet fled away. They went to Newyork.

Ab aage......

Tennu takeya hosh hi bhul gayi
Garm garm chaa hath te dul gayi

Siddharth and Avneet boarded the flight. Avneet took the window seat and siddharth sat in the middle. Beside him sat a random person.

After talking for sometime they both slept. Siddharth woke up after 45 minutes and saw Avneet sleeping on his chest. A smile crept on his face.

"Avu I promise I'll never leave you and I will give my everything to our child." Siddharth whispered as he caressed her hairs.

After sometime she woke due to the announcement. She saw sid and smiled.

"We reached?" Avneet asked. "Nope! There is still 15 minutes. Wanna sleep more?" Siddharth asked. She shook her head.

"I am nervous yarr!" Avneet said. "Don't worry babe everything will be alright!" Siddharth said holding her hands. She smiled a little.

After sometime they reached Newyork. They took a cab and went to their apartment. All this while Avneet was silent and was looking out. Siddharth was also sad but this was the only option left for them.

"Avu chal! We reached!" Siddharth said. They both got out of the car. Siddharth held her hands and they went to the apartment. Siddharth unlocked the door and then they both kept all the luggage at a corner.

"Wow this is so amazing!" Avneet said with a smile. She finally smiled after a long time.

"I am happy atleast you smiled!" Siddharth said placing a light kiss on her forehead.

Hath te dul gayi chaa sajna
Aisi teri nigaah sajna

"Yeah I realised we did right and also I will be happy for this little one inside!" She said. Siddharth bent down and kissed her stomach which made her blush.

"Anyways you go and get fresh till then I'll go and bring something to eat. And also I'll bring new Sims for us!" Siddharth said.

"Why do we have to change our numbers?" Avneet asked with a confused expression.

"We have to as they will probably track our location!" Siddharth said. Avneet nodded.

Siddharth went out to buy all the necessary things they will need and Avneet went to get fresh. After four hours of working of setting the apartment they got some time to rest.

"What should we do now?" Siddharth asked Avneet who was caressing his hairs as he laid on her lap.

"Sid let us call them as now there our parents would probably be sleeping!" Avneet said.

Siddharth took out his phone and dialled Abhishek. He picked up his call instantly. Everyone was together and waiting for their call only. As soon as Siddharth said a hello everyone started asking questions to them.

How are you?

Are you both safe?

Did you reached safely?

How is Avneet?

Have you got all the necessary items?

How is the condition of the apartment?