Chapter 2 Who is He?

So before starting the chapter I would like to tell you all something..... So in this story Avneet Reem and Jai are living in an rented apartment as they want to live independently and do not want to depend on their parents for money or anything else.
So they are doing part-time job after their college hours. In this story I'll only mention Avu's part-time job as main focus will be on her. So Avneet is doing the job in a coffee shop.

***************************************

So now let's begin the chapter..

So Avu was thinking all those things and bumped into someone and was going to fall but someone held her by her waist and saved her. Due to fear Avneet closed her eyes.

Avneet's POV :-

I was walking and bumped into someone and was going to fall due to which I closed my eyes but then I realised that I was not on the ground. Then slowly I opened my eyes and saw a pair of lovable hazel brown eyes looking at me.
Those eyes were beautiful but I quickly came into my senses when he snapped his fingers in front of me.
I stood straight and apologized to him.

Avu :- I'm really sorry. It was all by mistake.

Boy :- It's okay. Even it was my mistake too. I was also busy on my phone. I'm also sorry ☺️.

Avu :- It's okay ☺️

End of POV

Then that boy was going to ask her name but she got a call from Jannat. She picked it up and went from there.

Boys's POV :-

I was talking to my sister and asking her where to meet today. She sent me an address so I opened my phone to see it and I was walking also and by mistake I bumped into a girl. She was going to fall so in order to prevent her from falling I caught her. She closed her eyes due to fear but then also she looked so cute and beautiful. She then opened her eyes and were lost in my eyes so I snapped my fingers in front of her. She came back to her senses and apologized and I also said sorry as there was a mistake on my part too. I was going to ask her name but she got a call from someone and went away.
Godd I want to meet her again. She was so beautiful.😍

End of POV

After sometime the students of the last year and the second last year of college who were studying arts were called in the auditorium for an important announcement. All the students were confused and were gossiping among themselves about the reason why they were called.
Soon the Principal came.

Principal :- Good morning my dear students!😊 You all must be thinking that why I called you all here. So the reason is that there is a group project among different colleges which is going to take place in the last month of College. So the competition is about a comic writing or novel writing. You all will be divided into group of four children among which two will be of last year batch and the remaining two will be of second last year batch. So anyone have any questions they may ask. Do you all want to participate in this?

Everyone :- Yess Sir!!

Principal:- So I'm having the list of students who are going to be in a team.
I'll announce the names one by one.

Soon he began to announce the names of the students. All the students were excited to know their groups but Avneet was nervous as she have not talked to anyone. She was scared about in which group she will be and who will be the other three? Will they be nice to her? She was thinking all this and she heard the principal saying her name.

Principal :- So last but not the least group will have the four students whose names are Avneet Kaur , Bhavesh Balchandani from second last year batch and Siddharth Nigam , Riyaz Aly from last year batch. So I guess you all will be happy to know your teammates and will be excited to talk to them. So I must leave you all now. Talk to your teams and remember you have to win this competition for your college. All the best time everyone!😊 Thankyou for your attention 😊.