Chapter 37 Bundle of Joy❣️

Happy Birthday Abhinavi04 ❤️
Wish him you all!🤩❤️💫

Ab tak aapne dekha...

Avneet and Siddharth were happy meeting their friends after a long time. They celebrated raksha bandhan together. After one week their friends went back to India.

Ab aagee.....

After four months.

Avneet is in her nine months preganancy. Siddharth don't let her do any work. And also he took leave from his office for sometime.

Avneet was sleeping in room while Siddharth was having few meetings today which he was going to attend through Zoom. He woke up early and prepared the breakfast for her. After an hour or two his first meeting finished.

"Avi wakeup!" Siddharth said as he entered the room. She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up.

"Common avi! You have to do your breakfast and then..." He started blabbering her same boring routine.

"Fuck off!" Avneet thrown a pillow at his face and pulled the blanket to her face. He caught the pillow and jumped on the bed but carefully.

"Avu please na meri jaan get up!" Siddharth pleaded her.

"Ugh! Okay!" She got up from the bed and went to washroom. Till she was getting fresh Siddharth came with a tray of breakfast. Avneet was now a days eating her breakfast in the room only. She came out after sometime.

"Goodmorning Sid!" She wished and smiled. Siddharth kept the tray and came up to her.

"Goodmorning!" He wished her back and kissed her forehead.

"Okay you sit and have your breakfast. And I am going to attend the meeting as it's already the time!" Siddharth said. She nodded with a smile. He once again kissed her forehead and pecked her lips making her blush and went out of the room.

She finished her breakfast and decided to talk to everyone in India. After sometime she disconnected the call and went out to see siddharth still busy in his meetings.

She just picked up her laptop without distrubing him and then went back to her room. She started watching Netflix.

Meanwhile in India :-

"Bhai did you call Sara and Bhavin?" Reem asked Abhishek. They all were sitting in Reem's room.

"Yes! I have called them. They will be reaching anytime soon!" Abhishek informed.

After sometime Sara and Bhavin arrived with Vihaan. They directly went to the room.

"Hey everyone!" They both said simultaneously as they kept Vihaan carefully on the bed.

"Heyy!" Everyone said. After that they all settled themselves.

"So have you think about what to do next so that they are convinced?" Bhavin said.

"Actually we shouldn't go and talk to them like everyday. Seriously we are wasting our own energy!" Sara said huffing.

"True! Now they have to realise on their own!" Vaishnavi said.

"By the way did avu called today?" Sara asked.

"Yes few minutes ago before you came she called. Sid is busy in meetings today!" Riyaz said.

"Baccho! Come down fast!" Vibha aunty said as she entered the room. They all nodded.

"Sara you go I'll bring Vihaan!" She smiled. Sara smiled back and went with everyone else.