Chapter 29 A New Start

Ab tak aapne dekha...

Mehndi and sangeet ceremony done!

Ab aage😂....

Also this chapter is dedicated to Abhinavi!❤️

Next morning they all woke up early. Abhinavi were excited the most and were jumping around the whole house. Everyone were chuckling seeing them.

"Abhi vaishu why are jumping. Calm down for atleast a minute. And vaishu get ready fast you have to go to parlour also." Vibha said laughing.

"Maa can I go with her?" Abhi asked smiling sheepishly. "Ohh romeo! Ek toh humne aap dono ko ek dusre se milne ki permission dedi jabki allow nahi hai aur kuch nahi milne wala!" Siddharth said giggling. Abhishek rolled his eyes.

"Girls you all go with vaish and I'll reach there in sometime. And boys please complete the work fast!" Vibha said.

"Okay maa/aunty." All said together. The girls went to their rooms and wore something casual and quickly came down.

All the girls went to parlour and the boys except Abhishek were doing work.

"Maa we are done!" Siddharth said. "Okay! Where is abhi?" Vibha asked.

"Aunty he is in his room maybe dreaming about bhabhi!" Riyaz said making everyone chuckle. "Accha so I'm going to parlour to check on the girls till then make that idiot ready!" Vibha said.

"Chalo phir bhaiya ke room mei!" Jai said. They all went to his room and saw that he is doing something on his laptop.

"Arey bhaiya aaj kya kaam kar rahe ho?" Faisu asked. All of them sat around him.

"Guys I am making a video for vaishu! So I have almost finished it but can you all tell me how it is?" Abhishek asked smiling. They all nodded.

He showed them the video. Everyone loved the video.

"Dada I am sure she will love it!" Siddharth said placing his hand on his shoulder. "Yes bhaiya it's so amazing!" Jai riyaz and faisu said.

"Thankyousomuch! And also don't tell your girlfriends about this as they can't keep anything to them!" Abhishek said chuckling.

"Don't worry bhai we won't tell them!" Jai said. "Bhaiya if you are done with this video then go take a bath!" Siddharth said.

"But I just had it in the morning!" Abhishek said. They all face palmed.

"Yarr aapki shaadi hai ek aur bar nahi naha sakte!" Riyaz said. Abhishek chuckled and nodded. He went for taking a bath.

"Don't come out before an hour! Take your time! It's the last bath you are having as a bachelor!" Siddharth said making everyone in the room laugh.

They took out his clothes and arranged them properly on the bed. After about an hour Abhishek came out.

The girls also arrived and took Vaishnavi to room. She was almost ready. After doing the touch ups the girls went out to their rooms to get ready.

"So we all are wearing saree!" Avneet said excitedly. "Yess! For the first time!" Reem said.

"Let's go to our room now as we have to get ready fast!" Anushka said. They all nodded and went to the room.

The boys after making Abhishek ready told him to sit in the room.

"Bhai we are going to get ready! Don't you dare step out of the room and go to bhabhi!" Faisu said. "Don't worryyy I am here only!" Abhishek said chuckling.