Chapter 6 Time to Play Cupid

So ab tak aapne dekha....

Avneet saw no actually met her ideal guy reem came to know about that. She was not able to think that should she be happy for her best friend or she should be sad for her brother. She called Jai to tell him everything but when he came she can't control her tears. She started crying. No words were coming out of her mouth.

Ab aage.....

Jai :- Rimmi please rona band kar aur bata kya hua hai?😭

Reem :- J...ja....jai woh avu n...ne b..ba...bataya ki....

Jai :- Jaannnn pehle rona band kar. Paani pi aur phir bata avi ne kya bataya.

He gave her water. She drank it and controlled herself and said.

Reem :- So listen Jai. After eating the dinner we went to our room. Me and avi were laying on the bed and were talking to each other. So I asked that how was her day. What things happened with her today.

Jai :- Haa toh what she said?

Reem :- She told.... She told that she was free for sometime so she began to draw the sketch of her ideal guy and when she finished drawing it a person entered the shop and he looked exactly the same which avi had drawn. And she told me that he was nice and also she became friends with him.

Jai :- What the hell!?!?!? Is it true? How is that possible yrr. And for my avi sid is perfect and no one else.

Reem :- But how we will bring them close ? What if he proposed avi ? She will definitely say yes as she only said that the ideal guy which a girl wants is perfect for her. How are we going to tell sid about this Jai? He will be heartbroken.😭

Jai :- See rimmi we will not tell this to sid as he will lose all the hopes. So usko na bataye toh accha hai. And rimmi don't think negative na. Kya pata woh jo banda hai uski pehle se koi girlfriend ho. And is avi sure that he is only the one with whom she wants to spend her life?

Reem :- Yeah we will not tell anything to sid. Ummmm..... No I'm not sure as she have not said that she wants to spend her life with him only.

Jai :- Yeah so she have also not said and maybe it's just a attraction or a little crush that will be gone after few days. Today also you saw na that when avu fell upon sid she had not done anything to him neither she pushed him instead they both were lost in each other. And after that sid and avi both were blushing. See even she is having some feelings for him but she is not able to understand those. We just have to find out now who is that person and is he having any girlfriend or not. If he will be having then our work will become easier.

Reem :- Yeah I think you are right. I'll ask his name and tell you tomorrow. And I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep.

Jai :- Don't say sorry rimmi. Agar tu batati hi nahi toh tu pure raat rote hi rehti. Phir kal subah avu ko kya bolti tu? Jaa ab jaakr sojaa . I love you ♥️

Rimmi :- I love you too 🥰❣️ Goodnight 😍

Then they went quitely to their rooms and slept.

In the Morning

Both avneet and siddharth have woken up but jai and reem were still sleeping.
Avneet went to the hall and saw siddharth sitting on the sofa. He was on his phone so he didn't noticed her.

Avi :- Good morning sid❣️

Sid :- Ohh good morning avi❣️ Where is reem?

Avi :- She is still sleeping and is not getting up. I tried so many times but all the tries were useless. I don't know what have happened to her.🙄