Chapter 34 Let's Run Away

Siddharth was silent and was not speaking anything. He went out of the room after saying "We will abort this child! I don't want that child!"

All of them were shocked to listen to this. Avneet collapsed and started crying. "See now sid is also ready for this! Tomorrow morning go to hospital and ask about when you can abort this child!" Amandeep said and went from there followed by Sonia and Vibha.

"What the hell do they think of themselves! All they care is about their dignity and respect!" Jai shouted in anger.

"Exactly! How the hell they can say to abort the child!" Abhishek shouted. Avneet was not able to say anything.

Siddharth's words were ringing in her ears. Tears were continuosly flowing from her eyes.

"B-bhaiya sid-sid was se-serious?" Avneet whispered. Abhishek sat down next to her and hugged her tightly.

"We should go to him and confront him! How can he say this!" Riyaz said. Everyone agreed. Abhishek made Avneet stand properly and held her by her shoulders.

"Nothing will happen to this child avu!" Abhishek said and kissed her forehead.

They all went to Siddharth's room to see him talking to someone on phone. Avneet was angry and disappointed from him. So does all of them were.

Avneet went towards him and made him turn to face her. He looked at her "Call me when everything is ready!" He said on the call and disconnected it.

"Avu-" He was going to say something but Avneet slapped him.

"How dare you Siddharth Nigam! Who do you think you are! If you don't want this child It's okay I'll keep it and you- you used me! You never loved me!" Avneet shouted at him.

"Listen-" This time abhishek cut him off.

"Are you in your senses? Who the fuck are you to say that you want to abort the child!" Abhishek shouted. Everyone was shouting at him and he was not able to say anything.

"SHUTUP ALL OF YOU! ITNI DER SE I AM TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING BUT NO ONE IS LETTING ME SPEAK! NOW ALL OF YOU WILL BE SILENT AND WILL ONLY LISTEN WHAT I SAY!" Siddharth shouted irritatedly. Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

"I said that we will abort the child! But I was not serious. The thing was when they will send us to the hospital for all the information we will run away! I DON'T WANT TO ABORT THE CHILD! BUT YOU DON'T TRUST ME AT ALL! ALL OF YOU ARE SHOUTING AT ME! NO ONE CARED TO ASK ME WHY I SAID THAT!" Siddharth shouted and stormed out of the room leaving everyone shocked.

"He wants to run away! But what about our parents?" Avneet sobbed. Riyaz and jai hugged her from either sides.

"Avu tell me one thing did they cared about your love? No then why are you thinking this. We all know running is not a good option but now this is the only way not for you but for your child!" Jai said.

"Yes avu! Run away! There is no other option!" Vaishnavi said. "And we will explain them and make them realise that they are doing wrong!" Reem said.

"Just go away from here! But first go to sid! You slapped him! Apologize to him!" Jannat said. Avneet nodded and went to the garden but he was not there.

She searched the whole house but he was not anywhere. She was worried about him now.

"Guys he is not at home!" Avneet ran to their friends.

"Avu he might be at your secret place where you proposed him!" Jai said.

"I'll go and see there!" She said and ran out of the house. She was driving fast. Soon she reached there and finally she found him.