Epilogue

After 20 years.

[Jaieem rinushka and fainaat married each other after six months of sidneet marriage. Jai and Reem has a son named 'Shubham'. He is 18 years old. Faisu and Jannat has a daughter of 17 years old. Her name is 'Zoya'. Riyaz and Anushka has a daughter of 16 years old. Her name is 'Aarna'. Vihaan is now 21 years old. Tahira is 20 years. Samaira and Aarav are 22 years old.]

[Siddharth and Avneet are the most successful actors of India. They have won many awards. Abhishek won many awards in directing. He is the best director of india. Vaishnavi is a top faishon designer. Riyaz and Anushka are also in the acting field. Jai is the CEO of the biggest company of the world. Reem is a faishon designer. Faisu and Jannat are actors.]

"So this was our story!" Siddharth completed as he wrapped his arms around Avneet's waist.

Today they all were having a holiday so they decided to meet as it had been a long time since they last met. Currently Avneet and siddharth were telling their love story to all the children.

"Mom dad seriously your love story was amazing!" Tahira said smiling.

"But complicated too!" Jannat said chuckling.

"Yep true! Vihaan and Tara your story is so simple in front of chachu and chachs!" Devansh said chuckling. Tahira and Vihaan glared at devansh.

"What!!!" Siddharth and Bhavin shouted together making Avneet and Sara chuckle.

"They are dating?" Siddharth asked Avneet. Avneet nodded chuckling.

"Then how we are not aware?" Bhavin asked.

"Woh isliye you both are busy with your work and don't worry we know this from the starting!" Avneet said.

"Dad anyways I know you like vihaan so you won't disagree to our relationship and also you won't make your angel sad!" Tahira said making a puppy face which melted Siddharth in seconds.

"Chalo now you can romance anywhere you want!" Zoya said laughing.

"Beta tu kuch bol hi mat. Remember I caught you and Dev romancing yesterday!" Jannat said laughing.

"Damnn! Girls tell us clearly who are dating whom?" Abhishek asked.

"Tahira and Vihaan are dating!" Avneet and Sara said simultaneously.

"Zoya and Devansh are dating!" Jannat and Vaishnavi said together.

"Aarna and Shubham are dating!" Reem and anushka said together.

"Samaira is dating his best friend Sameer!" Prashansa said.

"And Aarav is dating Myra. She is in her college!" Tushar said.

"It means among all of us only Tushar knew about this?" Siddharth asked.

"Nope! I know about my children only!" Tushar said and chuckled.

After all the fathers except Tushar asked every possible question they could anf after that they all sat for having lunch. After having lunch everyone sat in the hall.

"Mom dad we are planning to go for an outing today so can we all go?" Shubham asked.

"Yep! Go but remember don't start romancing on the streets!" Reem said chuckling. All the children blushed and went from there.

"Finally we got sometime to spend!" Jai said relaxing.

"I know right. And also life is good now!" Avneet said and smiled at siddharth.