Chapter 30 Beautiful Evenings!❤️

Ab tak aapne dekha..

Shaadi done!👏❤️😌

Ab aage😂.....

After one and half years if abhinavi marriage :-

Siddharth, Avneet, Jai, Reem, Faisal, Jannat, Anushka and Riyaz were in the hall talking. Everyone was happy in their relationship. Sidneet were the happiest.

"Where are dada and bhabhi?" Siddharth asked out of nowhere. "Sid what the hell?! We girls were talking about makeup and jewellery and you disturbed us!" Avneet whined.

"I don't think so that was an important topic to discuss!" Faisal said and he received a death glare from Jannat.

"Leave it! Their makeup jwellery and shopping is more important than us!" Jai said shrugging. "Jai! You are so smart!" Reem said pulling his cheeks.

"Owww! Jeez woman! That hurts!" He said rubbing his cheeks. "Ohh! This hurts! Sorry!" Reem said and once again pulled his cheeks.

All of them except Jai burst out laughing.

"I am going to call them! They told us they have to tell us something!" Siddharth said getting up. Avneet pulled him back.

"Sid wait let Sara Bhavin and Vihaan come!" Avneet said. "Who is vihaan?" Siddharth asked confused.

"Yes who is this vihaan?" Riyaz asked. All the girls face palmed.

"Common boys! Vihaan is Savin's son!" Anushka said.

"Ohh they have son also- wait what?!? When did that happen?" Jai said and received a slightly slap on his arm.

"Guys how can you all be so forgetful?! Vihaan was born one month back!" Jannat said frowning.

"Yeah now I remember!" Siddharth said with a sheepish smile.

"Bahut jaldi yaad aa gaya!" Avneet said face palming. All the boys chuckled.

The doorbell rang. Avneet went to open the door. Sara and Bhavin with Vihaan was standing there.

 Sara and Bhavin with Vihaan was standing there

Sara and Bhavin ^