Chapter 8 Why Am I Jealous?

So hey guys before starting the chapter I would like to introduce two characters who are not permanent but temporary and will be barely shown in two or three chapters.
So they are :-

Name :- Ritika BaidaniAge :- 19Nickname :- RitsShe is a attitude diva

Age :- 19
Nickname :- Rits
She is a attitude diva. She is very arrogant and rude. (Female part of riyaz😂) . Is in the same College as Avneet and siddharth.

Name :- Arishfa KhanAge :- 19Nickname :- Ari or aruShe is best friend of ritika

Age :- 19
Nickname :- Ari or aru
She is best friend of ritika. She is like her only. She have a little crush on Siddharth for which she is jealous of Avneet as she is always with him.

So these are the characters. Now we will start the chappy.

Ab tak aapne dekha.....

Sid and avu had went for dinner with each other and they had lots of fun. On one side siddharth feelings are becoming more stronger and true. Whereas on the other hand Avneet is still not realising the truth that she likes siddharth and not faisu. Let's see what will happen when avneet will come to know that faisu is already having a girlfriend which is none other than her own best friend jannat. But that will not come so soon😂.
Accha okay I'll not bore you now. Let's start the chapter.

Ab aggeee.......

Avi :- Jai sid come fast . We are getting late for the college. (She shouted from the hall)

Reem :- And then you boys say that we girls are always late. Guys what are doing yrr jaldi aao na. (Shouted)

Finally they came down. Avi and reem were giving them death glares.

Sid :- Ummm😅 Avi Rimmi why are you seeing us like that?

Jai :- Exactly 😅 Don't scare us by giving us such dangerous glares.

Avi :- Then what we can do? What were you both doing in your room from so much time?

Reem :- Haa batao toh zara. Are you both not late for the college or what?

Sid :- Arree we were talking about something important.

Jai :- Yeah now don't ask about what we were talking. We will not tell you.