Chapter 39 Enjoyment

Ab tak aapne dekha

Siddharth and Avneet came back to India. All are happy. Sidneet official wedding will be after one month.

Ab aage..

The next day everyone was in the hall discussing about the marriage of Siddharth and Avneet. Tahira and Devansh were playing sitting on one sofa with the toys.

"So we have to go for shopping!" Reem said. They were discussing about everything they needed for the marriage and then came to the conclusion that they have nothing.

"Okay so today after lunch we are going!" Avneet said. Siddharth looked at her in disbelief.

"If you will go then who will take care of angel?" Siddharth asked.

"Exactly! Vaish if you will also go who will take care of Dev?" Abhishek asked.

"Tum dono bas aise hi apne aap ko papa papa bolte ho. Tum dono sambhaloge baccho ko!" Vibha said as she came to the hall with sonia.

"Infact Sara aur Prashi bhi jaayengi toh tum sab unke baccho ko bhi sambhaloge!" Sonia said.

"Maa yarr papa woh dono hai hum sabko kyu saza mil rahi hai?" Jai whined.

"You will take care of the children!" Reem said in a extra sweet voice which melted Jai.

"Ugh! Okay we will take care of them!" Siddharth said giving up. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Yayyy!" The girls squealed on their victory.

All of them had their breakfast then. Tahira and Devansh can also eat some liquid food now. Avneet and Vaishnavi fed them too.

After having breakfast the girls went to room to get ready.

"Sid listen I have kept her all the things here inside the wardrobe. Please don't play video games or else you will forget everything!" Avneet warned him.

"Don't worry! I will take care of her nicely!" Siddharth said and smiled.

Then she went in the washroom to get ready. Siddharth laid down on the bed and made Tahira sit on his stomach.

 Siddharth laid down on the bed and made Tahira sit on his stomach

He was talking to her and she was giggling listening to him. Avneet came out after sometime.

She quickly did some makeup. And then she once again instructed Siddharth about everything and then kissed Tahira's forehead and went.

The girls reached the mall. Sonia and Vibha also went with them.

"So where to go first?" Avneet asked.

"Avu let's decide your wedding lehenga first and after that we will select for sid!" Sonia said. Everyone nodded.

They went to a shop where they will get the best lehengas. After discarding five lehenga they selected a beautiful red lehenga.