Chapter 28 Fallen In Love

Ab tak aapne dekha....

Abhi kuch der pehle hi post kiya tha na toh bhi jaan na hai!😂😂 Mai nahi bata rahi 😂. Aage ka padho chupchap😂

Ab aage😂....

They all were teasing them when they saw someone was listening to them and everybody froze!

It was

Postman 😂😂.

They thought that some family member listened to them but it was a postman 😂.

(A/N :- Sorry!😂🙏)

"Un-uncle kya hua?"Siddharth asked stammering.

"Yeh letters dene aaya hu." The postman replied with a smile.

"Aapne kuch suna toh nahi?" Jai asked him out of nowhere. Reem kicked him and he winced in pain.

"Nahi sun na tha kya?" The postman asked with a confused face.

"Arey nahi uncle kuch nahi yeh pagal hai! Aap letters dijiye." Avneet replied glaring at jai.

They took the letters and then they all closed the door.

"Bach gaye!" Abhishek said sitting back at his seat. "Haa yarr! Jai tu marwayega kisi din humei!" Riyaz said frowning.

"Chalo yar jo hua so hua ab kal ki tyaari karni hai humei toh chalei?" Jannat asked getting up.

"Haa shuru karenge par thodi der mei abhi bahut time hai kal ke liye." Siddharth said lazily.

"Aalsi kahi ka!" Avneet said under her breath but everyone listened to it and chuckled.

"Tumhara hi hu jaisa bhi hu!" Siddharth said in a flirty tone.

"Awwwwww!😂❤️" All of them said together making sidneet blush.

"Shutup!" Sidneet shouted together. They were talking about random things then.

Someone rang the bell. Sid went and opened the door. Vibha aunty was there. He welcomed her.

"Aao maa! Ho gaya sab acche se?" Siddharth asked. Vibha aunty nodded with a smile.

Vaish gave her some water. Then they all talked about the function.

"By the way you got your outfits ready for tomorrow na?" Vibha asked them. "Yes maa sab ready hai!" Avneet replied with a smile.

"Okay so I'm going to take rest! Come vaishu!" Abhishek said standing up.

"Beta tum kaha chalei? Tumhe tyari nahi karni?" Vibha asked him. "Nahi maa bhaiya ke according unki shaadi hai na toh woh koi kaam nahi karenge bas rest karenge!" Reem said rolling her eyes.

"Abhi are you okay? What is this behaviour?" Vibha asked crossing her arms.

"Mom it's nothing like that. I'm a little tired that's why for sometime I'll take rest then I'll work pakka!" Abhishek said glaring at reem.

"You are tired na then why are you taking bhabhi with you?" Sid asked him smirking.

Abhishek glared at them and was going to say something when vibha interrupted him and said " Arey sid understand na uske bina rest kaise karega."

All of them started laughing and Abhishek and Vaishnavi were blushing badly.

"Do one thing baccho. You all also go to your rooms and take rest for sometime. I'm going to a friend's house till then!" Vibha said with a smile.