Chapter 25 Engagement

Ab tak aapne dekha....
Abhinavi announced their engagement in the previous chapter. All are excited and happy for them. Also Siddharth and Avneet are part of the first music album of Bonbros. They all were shocked to listen this news.

Before starting the chapter I want to tell you all that the engagement outfits I have given in the previous chapter... I am changing those!

Ab aagee.....

All were running here and there making arrangements for the evening. Vibha took Vaishnavi to the beauty parlour. Abhishek was chilling in his room as according to him it was his engagement so he should rest otherwise he will be tired. So the rest of them were doing the arrangements.

Sid :- Rii have you made all the arrangements of the venue? Is everything ready there?

Rii :- Sid don't worry. I have checked all the arrangements and everything is just perfect.

Avu :- Sid the entry songs are those only na which we decided last week.

Sid :- Yes you have those songs na?

Avu :- Haa don't worry I have them.

Sid :- Okay then I am going to check the other things.

He ran away saying this.

Rii :- Avu go and give him something to eat. He has not eaten anything since morning.

Avu :- What?! Are you serious?

Rii :- Yes I'm. I told him to eat but he is not listening to me. You go and make him eat something.

Avu :- Oh okayy. I'll go to him. And can you check the songs once?

Rii :- Ha haa sure. Give me the pen drive.

She handed him the pen drive and went to the kitchen. She quickly made some sandwiches and took a glass of juice with her. She found him in the garden talking to someone so she waited for sometime and when he turned after talking.

Avu :- Siddharth Nigam are you out of your mind or what? Why the hell have you skipped your meals?

Sid :- Arey Avu don't worryyy I'll eat afterwards. There is so much of work now.

Avu :- You will not eat afterwards. You will eat now. I have bought you sandwiches. Eat them.

Sid :- But work....

Avu :- Work is not running away from you sid but if you will not eat it will affect your health. So just sit here and eat them.

Sid :- Okay I give up. Come here we will sit and eat. By the way did you eat something?

Avu :- ( fuck! Now how should I tell him I myself have forgotten to eat) Heheh

Sid :- Was that a answer?

Avu :- Umm ... I somewhat forgot to eat.

Sid :- And here you are lecturing me for not eating anything. Avu seriously?

Avu :- Accha sorry na. Wait I'll bring some more for myself.

Sid :- Nahh! You have brought so much for me. We will eat from this only.

Avu :- Okay.

They both ate the sandwiches talking and feeding each other. Then they went inside and again started working. They have to make the things proper and perfect. After five hours they completed all the work. Now the only thing was left was to make the arrangements for going to the venue.

Jai :- Finally everything is completed! I'm so much tired now.

Reem :- Jai it's the first function. There are so much left in which you will have to do much more than this.