Chapter 36 Thoda Fun Thodi Masti

Happy friendship day!🌸❤️

Ab tak aapne dekha

Read the previous chapter!😂

Ab aage..

It was now five months of Avneet's pregnancy. She was having alot mood swings. Siddharth was having a tough time in taking care of her. But he also enjoyed it as he loved her alot.

It was currently 3:30AM in Newyork. Avneet wasn't sleeping. She was watching Netflix. Siddharth on the other hand was sleeping like there is no tomorrow.

"Sid wake up!" Avneet said out of nowhere. But siddharth was in no mood of waking up.

"SIDDHARTH!" She pushed him and he fell down from the bed.

"Owww! Avneet what are you doing?" Siddharth asked as he got up.

"Sid you know you look so handsome and cute when wake up!" Avneet said. Siddharth understood that she wants something now.

"Thankyou and now tell me what do you want?" Siddharth asked raising his eyebrows.

"Hehe! Why do you think that I need something?" She asked nervously.

"Babe! First of all you will not push me out of my bed to just praise me at 3:30AM and secondly you are doing this from past so many weeks!" Siddharth said smirking.

"Okay! If you know this so now go and bring ice-creams for me!" Avneet said clasping her hands together.

"Avu it's freaking 3:30AM and you want an ice-cream now!?" Siddharth asked shocked.

"Yes! And tell me if you are bringing or should I go and bring it on my own?" Avneet asked.

"Ugh! Sit here only! I will try to find icecream!" Siddharth said as he wore his shirt.

"Sid if you will not get ice-creams then better stay out of the house as I will not open the door unless and until I see if you are having the icecream or not!" Avneet said glaring at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay! I am going now!" Siddharth said and went out. Avneet chuckled. She again started watching the series she was watching.

Siddharth was roaming on the road in search of her icecream but he couldn't get any shop which was opened.

His phone rang. He took out his phone from his pocket and saw the caller ID. It was "Dada".

"Hey bhai!" Siddharth said as he picked up the phone.

"Uthaya! Uthaya! Arey gaaon walo matlab sheher walo phone uthaya!" Abhishek shouted.

"Bhai kya hua?" Siddharth asked confused.

"Nahi kuch nahi. By the way according to me it would be 3:30 there and that too if the morning. So how come you are awake?" Abhishek asked.

"Nothing much! Avneet wants icecream!" Siddharth said frowning.

"Oh wow! It means you are enjoying your life!" Abhishek said chuckling.

"Kya bhaiya! Aap batao na aapne phone kyu kiya?" Siddharth asked.

"Arey haa so I bought a new phone so I just wanted to check ki awaaz acche se aati hai and jaati hai na toh you live so far so I decided to call you!" Abhishek said in a breath.

"Bhai! And what if I was sleeping?!" Siddharth asked frowning and then he rolled his eyes.

"So what. Then I would have called you again and again!" Abhishek said with a proud face causing Siddharth to roll his eyes.