Chapter 40 Beautiful Endings

Ab tak aapne dekha..

I posted the chapter few hours back so I will not tell!😌😂

Ab aage....

On the wedding day :-

Avneet was in her room sitting in front of the mirror. She was irritated by her friends who were not doing anything but were running here and there in the whole room.

"Guys! What the fuck are you all doing?" Avneet shouted.

"Arey Avu we are arranging everything first and after that we will start to make you ready!" Reem said again and started running. Avneet sat down rolling her eyes.

On the other hand the boys along with siddharth were chill. They were sitting on the bed and were talking about random things. They completely forgot that they have to get ready.

"Boys! What the hell are you doing?" Amandeep said as he entered the room to see all the boys laughing at some joke. Not all the boys only jai was laughing rest everyone was faking a laugh.

"Arey dad come and listen to the joke I just told!" Jai said laughing badly.

"Haha that wasn't funny Jai!" Riyaz said faking a laugh.

"Haa toh listen dad!" He said completely ignoring riyaz.

"An american friend of mine asked me what I ate for lunch .I answered crying vegetable. He asked why crying vegetable. Ab roti sabji ko aur kya bolu mai!" Jai completed the joke and again fell down laughing.

"Is he normal?" Amandeep said looking at him weirdly.

"Yeah according to him he is!" Siddharth said rolling his eyes.

"By the way why aren't you all getting ready? Siddharth do you remember you are marrying today!" Amandeep said.

"Ohh fish!" Siddharth said and ran to washroom to have a bath.

"Uncle you go! We will take out his clothes and after that we will get ready!" Faisal said. Amandeep nodded and went to his room to get ready.

The children were with vibha and Sonia as they would not take so much time to get ready.

The girls finally arranged everything. Reem was doing Avneet's makeup. Jannat was doing her hairs. Vaishnavi was helping Jannat and Anushka was helping Reem. Sara and Prashansa said that they will be ready at their own houses and then come.

"Makeup done!" Reem said.

"Avu now go and wear your lehenga and then you are ready!" Vaishnavi said.

"Do one thing I'll wear the lehenga you all go and get ready!" Avneet said. They all nodded.

She wore her lehenga a did the final touch-ups. Then she sat on the bed scrolling through her phone.

"Avu beta if you are ready then please play with Tara. She is crying for you!" Vibha said.

"Jii maa give her to me!" Avneet said and took Tahira from her smiling. Vibha smiled back and went back.

"Mapa!" Tahira said. Avneet was shocked as it was her first words.

She was repeating the word again and again so she recorded it and sent it to the family group.

Siddharth was also on his phone. After listening to the recording he ran to her room.

"She spoke that?" He asked as he came inside and knelt down on his both knees. Avneet nodded smiling widely.

"Mapa!" Tahira said and giggled. Avneet and siddharth hugged her. She giggled more.

"My angel is looking so pretty!" Siddharth said and kissed her forehead. Avneet smiled at them.